Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Haha I love how she mentioned the ads because I said yesterday there were 13. Hi Simone 👋🏼 glad to see you’ve been at a banger of a party to answer all those questions!

Please get off social media and spend time with your kids. They need you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Lets unpack
Laundry basket - this ones for you Tattle again
Why the necessity to show little love notes in your DM's - pretty much a breach of privacy really. Oh but you show naked children so what would that matter hey!
Ah Adashiko - the product you have been using for years (as per your own voice) day in day out every day without fail, so much so that you have to look at the product to remember what the fuck it is.
There has been no showing of Adashiko for a longgggggg time and the code has only just come back. Gee why's that :rolleyes:
Who the hell puts a baby on the floor to video saying goodnight to another child
And then my favorite holding a naked baby in a bathroom and holding a phone and videoing.

Just no sense!

There unpacked! now I'm going back to 🐍 's thread :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if she ever picks Ryder up without it being a photo op.
---
Ummmm WHOMST!! is this?!?
Lol Trentibaby totes catfished Simmy! 🤣🤣 ….also why are we tagging him? You told us he doesn’t look at your stories remember Simon!
View attachment 2034661
A day he probably looks back on as his biggest regret in life. Bets on how long he lasts before finally cracking and ditching her fake ass?
---
Thinking about her claim that Asher never gets sick: 10 bux says he does but she never pays enough attention to him to notice.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bantr

Brenda the robot vacuum is definitely going to look after Asher and Ryder xx

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Good evening Simon thanks for showing us a video of you reading a story to Asheroo. Now could you just post is a video of the woman's refuge receipts please? You have friends for dinner tonight so I know you'll be reading here.
Not just the reading but using the upstairs lounge! (Slash landing/makeup area/piano room/foam bag storage)
She was pretty stoked when he said "firetruck". Like, reeeeally stoked..

Attachments

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
We haven’t seen her see her grandad in a while? Is he ok simmo? Generally concerned as you used to do weekly visits to see your grandad.
am I crazy if I'm hoping it's because she finally took the hint that she shouldn't be taking advantage and parading her visits with him over her insta stories for head pats without his consent?

Pentothal

VIP Member
Hack? 🤔 So if A does wee in his swimming nappy and it leaks on the way to swimming in the car seat (hence the nappy on the outside). What? You just take it off and put him in the pool in soiled swimming nappies and togs? I know swimming nappies aren't made for holding the liquid etc but I'm so confused by this. Why not just be more organised and get him changed at the pool in a family room and then he's all clean ready to get in the pool...
Exactly !! So if he poos on the way, do you have a spare swimming nappy. Why not just leave him in a nappy, then change at the pool when you can clean him up properly. Hope they shock dose the pool after baby swimming lessons. For someone who sayd she's so organised this is counter productive, unless of course she's taught Asher to poo on demand🤷

#nofiller

Apparently they got rejected for their mortgage because she was self employed and wasn’t getting a consistent salary (at the time). Maybe paperwork wasn’t also in order or they desperately wanted the house that shouted out $$$$. But know they wouldn’t have been rejected just because of her salary if Trent had a consistent salary that met the price of the house and repayment criteria.
One of my children brought their house in Hobsonville at the same time for similar $$ (but in the actual point not the Scott Rd area). I know what my kids earn (not nearly 600k or even 300k) and what their deposit was. They had banks crawling over them to lend. They now, on very ordinary incomes (compared to the FARTs) have a rental, and a full time stay home mum with no need for daycare. Once again - her narrative doesn’t stack up.

Here ya go below. Basically, looks like a made-up reply (the basic email subject line) making it sound like she will only attend events that allow her to BF. Conveniently posted after a few posts on here pointing out all the recent PR events that she hadn't attended (aka not been invited to)
How cute she put in all that extra spacing before her name that just happens to allow her to put an explainer to the side 😂

• Haha
lol oh dear I never knew that. we babysat our friends baby who was like 6 months at the time and when I had to do a new bottle I just rinsed out the old one with a bit of hot water and gave it to him. he's still alive though :ROFLMAO: tbf they never told me that hahah
Your should sterilize until 3 months at least. 6 months they are often putting endless things in their mouth anyway though so lost people stop before then. Your friend would have told you if you needed to, so don’t worry! Xx

we had a “boujee” sterilesr, and that was only $150…. $800 is obscene.

also someone else asked but what is she sterilizing, if he is breastfed on demand?

she could have told that whole story without mentioning the cost. It was just an opportunity to flex how fancy she things she is. But actually Simone, youre just a cunt hon x

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
She has definitely written these questions to herself, she answered the first question & then immediately after posts “how much do you earn then”. You wouldn’t write the second question like that if you didn’t know the answer to the first….I hope all you TC’s get what I’m trying to say 🤪

Shit Simone working 8-10 hrs 7 days a week. I’m so glad I actually enjoyed my children’s first 3-4 years & spent quality time with them. Not working 7 days a week/10 hr days.
I guess you gotta make hay while the sun shines though….it must be a hard job knowing your days are numbered until you are no longer relevant/people become bored of your monotonous content
Thing is, if she actually created content that people wanted to watch she could create a YouTube channel that’s monetised without her having to simply create ads. This is why the likes of Shaanxo earn more than her without having their socials so full of ads.
---
The hours she works are proof that she’s not as rich as she pretends. She claims Trent earns $300k, then says she earns half the household income, which implies she also earns $300k. That makes $600k total, and if they earned that annually she wouldn’t need to spend hours a day replying to DMs and the 3 or so comments she gets on her grid posts.
So somewhere along the way, she’s lying. My money is on every bit of it being a lie.
They’d also have been able to afford a much better house. Remember they got rejected by most major banks for a mortgage. They’d be living in something like LFYD if they were on $600k.
---
Other creators also have successful businesses ie; xo beauty. She does not.