Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have all they done in matakana is go to the market for bacon bun wearing $1500 sandals, scam free food from their mates and play minigolf in their back yard wearing ugly embroidered hats

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Simone15

VIP Member
Thanks to @YouveAllBeenAsking for the thread name

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Credit @LadyChat

There was a vain influencer, Simone,
Whose veneers were polished to the bone,
She'd lie through her teeth
And refuse to show receipts,
Her followers felt quite alone.

Simone thought she could pull the wool,
Over the eyes of her followers, like a fool,
But her lies were soon exposed,
And her followers all supposed,
That she was nothing but a scamming tool.

Now Simone's veneers don't shine so bright,
And her followers have seen the light,
They've moved on from her lies,
Leaving Simone to realize,
That her conning days are out of sight.

Credit @hobsonville_housewife

There once was an influencer named Simone
Whose ego was bigger than her home
She exploited her kids
For her own social media bids
And spent her days cleaning with a comb

Her followers thought she was grand
But her children were part of her brand
She posed them for likes
And posted with delight
Her parenting skills were not in demand

While Simone spent her days taking selfies
Her kids were left feeling quite unhealthy
They wanted to play
But Simone would say nay
For she cared more about looking wealthy

So beware of the influencers you follow
Some may be shallow and hollow
Don't believe all you see
On their social media feed
For their true selves may be hard to swallow.
---
Desperately trying to get my VIP status…. Only 486 more reactions to go 😫 hoping Simone #29 will get me over the line!

• Haha

#nofiller

I’m wondering why, when she’s so rich, she’s concerned about $800? She’s gone on about it being a very expensive mistake for them. She can’t stay in a lane - either you drive a merc, wear designer sandals, carry everything in a bag worth more than many people’s monthly income and treat $800 as a nuisance or it was a big purchase for you and you are gutted because it took you so long to save.
And we know she doesn’t give a flying fuck about environmental issues so she can’t try and say she’s concerned because now she has to purchase another one (naked nectar packaging as an example today of absolute waste)

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Good evening Simon thanks for showing us a video of you reading a story to Asheroo. Now could you just post is a video of the woman's refuge receipts please? You have friends for dinner tonight so I know you'll be reading here.

Pentothal

VIP Member
2 things
- doesn't care about what we say but after the comments around her toes this morning used the same photo on her grid but cropped the photo to bit show the toes
- appears to have taken a Woop with them for a weekend getaway? And cooked it after just coming back from the markets? Why wouldn't you just get lunch at the markets? But defo has lots of spare cash to splash around 😏
Don't think she has spare cash. We'd see a post where she's bought an outfit for one of the boys, or taken them somewhere you pay admission, that she didn't get for free. When was the last time, excluding groceries, she bought something. They don't do anything unless it's somewhere free, or sponsored, like this weekend away. She gives the vibes of being rather cash poor, but desperately faking wealth.

shh77

VIP Member
Lol A lOvEs the TaSk of making his bed!! Give me a break!!!
She spends 4-6 hours a day responding to comments? But I thought you spent half an hour in the morning “clearing your dms and emails” in the morning Simmy? Which is it? 🤔

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Poor boy, looks like Scamone said " point to your head Asher, smile, good boy," that will be head shoulders knees and toes for the gram. Here you go Scamone it's both hands, and it's so much fun when you go really fast and you hear your child laugh
Give her the Māori one to try - mahunga pakuhiwi puku hōpe waewae - and watch her spontaneously combust 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

#ad#ad#ad#ad

She has definitely written these questions to herself, she answered the first question & then immediately after posts “how much do you earn then”. You wouldn’t write the second question like that if you didn’t know the answer to the first….I hope all you TC’s get what I’m trying to say 🤪

Shit Simone working 8-10 hrs 7 days a week. I’m so glad I actually enjoyed my children’s first 3-4 years & spent quality time with them. Not working 7 days a week/10 hr days.
I guess you gotta make hay while the sun shines though….it must be a hard job knowing your days are numbered until you are no longer relevant/people become bored of your monotonous content
She needs to stop talking about money and how much her and Trent make, it’s gross and trashy.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought when I saw that. Bullshit it's on the carpet. And bullshit Asher set that up. Stop lying Simone. Just try for a day, it won't kill you, I promise!!
And who the fuck sets up play dough in their kids bedroom anyway?

• Haha
Did she say it should be checked with doctors though? Blows my mind that she must look at the packaging (even if just to copy the text for a post) and then doesn't see it has not pregnancy safe and doesn't even pretend to acknowledge it
---
Ugh flogging Naked Harvest
oh look another photo bf my baby to prove I do it all day every day
:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Did you take him to have your hair done again!
Her last hairdresser appointment was 12 February and was 4 and a half hours and she's already back for another "trim".
Someone got their horrendous roots touched up didn't they 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Why is she accepting clothes far too large for the children😥, unless she knows her days are ending and needs to get clothes which they couldn't afford otherwise. Warehouse, Farmers do great kids clothes.
She has always dressed him in clothes and shoes that are too big. And this rib knit she is obsessed with is all from Ali Express and stretches out with the first wear into a saggy baggy mess. She has absolutely no idea about clothing or fashion, or how to dress a child. They are constantly dressed inappropriately.

• Sad

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Maybe her earlier post about declining events cos she couldn’t bring the baby is part of it. Like “I was invited but I couldn’t bring R so it’s their fault” etc.
Could be. Rather than admitting she’s off the invite list for so many brands she’s trying to make out like she’s prioritising her kids.

• Haha
  • Angry

SponsorMe

So sad, talks about how well Asher Roo is doing at daycare whilst shes holding the baby 🤭 Umm wouldn't you share a photo with him in it?
But also didn’t she go to a goal setting meeting with his ECE about a month ago and never reported back to us. I smell someone crutching at the straws for content 🤔