Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
So all morning all she has done is answer questions and some beauty routines. Wow, busy day I see working all those hours. Guess Asher’s daycare isn’t striking and Ryder is back asleep again.

Reactions: 2

ihateliars

VIP Member
Poor Asher, kids "gifted" "free stuff" she receives he doesn't even get to use, straight into the labelled container!! 🙄😒 or maybe in his bedtime 10 minute play block he may get to touch it, but I doubt it.
Wow what’s with the “arts and craft” basket on the bench top? So so massive so lots of joy from doing loads of “crafty” things in the FARTS household

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Ahhh! Confusion reigns for me! Thank you all for sussing it out! I humbly take back my comment and you can keep this receipt. I doubt she contacted them. It was probably within warranty.

Yeah I thought this same thing when she posted that reel of Ryder having a bath a few days ago. She giggles and laughs like it’s the first time she’s ever seen a baby in eater. She’s a lunatic.
She just hams it up for the camera - thinks she looks like such the model mama to do those things! Those kids will be so embarrassed by her antics at such a young age!

As for their baby wearing attempts they seriously need to be told how to wear their child - put him at risk everytime they wear him the way they do, not to mention set a very bad example for all those new parents who follow them blindly - really makes my blood boil!

• Angry

#nofiller

I know so many people who are self employed and had no issues getting a mortgage. They just have to show company financials which isn’t hard if you’re doing your accounting properly. And if she earns as much as she tries to make out she is, inconsistency isn’t an issue because even on a down month you’re making enough to cover the repayments. Whichever way you look at it, she wasn’t earning enough
And let’s be fair - it was the height of her popularity so how was it not enough?

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
$800 is beyond fucking ridiculous. I don't think I spent that much on one single item for my kids, let alone a damn steriliser!!
I have been boiling my kids bottles in a pot since day dot which irks my mum to shit and she's offered to buy me one but I don't need extra clutter in my kitchen!
All she needs even is a tub of water and milton tablets!!! For our second baby we ended up getting an electric steam one at the half-price Farmers sale and let me tell you! It has been amazing. Spending that kind of money is ridic. Kmart had a UV steriliser for a while. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MORON SIMONE?

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
They can’t possibly do anything where they have to pay.
How is it that her content is even more boring than when she is at home? Why do they always have to have friends with them? Do they ever have quality family time?
---

Please keep us updated with close friends! I recently cancelled.
Ew yuck no, then they’d have to talk to EACH OTHER! 🙄😬🫠
Didn’t follow/had never heard of her back then, but did they used to spend time alone/just the two of them when they were dating/before they got married? Or have they always had to also hang around friends?
“I lOvE yOu SoOoOo MuCh TrEnTi, YoU’rE mY bFF!!” But I can’t stand to be around you alone! …lol 😂

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Exclusively breastfeed but haven’t seen a cute picture of Ryder at the party so guess that’s not quite true. Would probably make sense why the bottle has increased lately as she needed him to be able to take it so she could enjoy her life. Don’t for a minute believe the one bottle a day is so Trent can bond. More had to teach him early to take a bottle for when she’s out all the time. No shame in that but just be honest about that. Just like when she she gave up with Asher.
Lol you got your wish. How bloody long is this lunch, damn.

• Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Omg that app is the dumbest thing ever!! The sticker I stare at everyday when I'm driving does the trick (too povo for a car that reminds me!). Frankly I have enough phone notifications, why add more clutter.
Someone mentioned here before she actually has a lot of clutter and unnecessary things. This is another one to clutter the phone!
Imagine if she didn’t have that pantry or her extra wardrobes around the house!
Also can someone please explain why she starts din we in the morning when she has time all day to do this? I get a slow cooker etc but plating up? I’m intrigued as to where she keeps it.

Pentothal

VIP Member
She has even fucked up wearing that carrier! Legs need to be an M. You need to shift baby’s seat. Do a wee Google, love. LOTS of info on babywearing out there you dumb fuck.
She couldn't understand the concept of the Konny carrier, how can she understand this one🤦

Problem is, some people will think this is correct.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
If you’re going to try and be funny and make a dog Simone at least check your sentence structure. It’s nice that people assume you’re genuine about your ADs. I’ve queried a few things that you have promoted and you never respond to my questions.

ihateliars

VIP Member
Thanks for showing us Asher snacking… but it’s an olive? Better have no seed in it you TC! Bet he didn’t like it either. Show us something he actually likes eating!
Revolting clothing. Put some bloody pants on your son
---
Oh Scammone
Simone tagged Shineon in her photo and according to Shineon they are not affiliated with Simone so why did Simone “tag” Shineon?

Last edited:
  • Wow

shh77

VIP Member
Scamone, if you were going to do the makeup ensure your equipment is scrupulously clean. The girls don't want to end up with a skin infection. These brushes still have makeup on them🤢. The pouch is grubby, so even if you clean them, you are returning them to an unhygenic environment. And something has leaked in that other bag
Gosh she’s just SUCH a great ambassador for her own businesses!! 🥴🫣

• Sick

EmJayStitch

Just saw Hinza bags on the northampton_nz Insta and clicked on the highlights to see what it’s like and it’s all Simo advertising how great it is for a kids swimming bag. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow