Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She was wearing it whilst pretending she was drinking her green juice. Guess you have to practice before you put a real baby in it. Wouldn't want to put them in wrong🤦
Yeah this is weird, cos if she was wearing him in it, and then he transferred, why would she do it back up again?

Sorry if I’m a TC, but what makes us think that Trenti baby earns $300k?

Reactions: 2

Tall Tales

VIP Member
I recently found my one and only baby blanket……from 45 years ago.

Will get onto Upang later and shall query with them re Scamone.
Thats great 😀
She’s despicable
Probably sold the Upang one.
She can’t keep all her lies ducks in a row!

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Omg this is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Welcome back to the bucket

The bucket of lies

Aren't they all the new clothes that she just "advertised" :ROFLMAO: and less than 1 hr after this pic its in the basket.

Oh and hello new carrier, i guess the other one she got all the flack for is on trademeNZ

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 1.14.23 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 1.50.13 pm.png

• Angry

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Lol, love how you say the trolls will say this is dangerous, yet you then have to explain to everyone why it's not  Also, no it's not dangerous, Asher seems to be working on his fine motor skills of balancing, climbing etc. It's great to see. My son had the old plastic stacker blocks and slide that he used to love climbing. But, I was there in that moment with him, aiding him, being there 'incase' something were to happen. Not behind my phone having a dig at strangers on the internet...
she's taken off the wording now, I just went to watch them and says nothing now. Glad to see he's not at daycare today for once

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I think it depends on the brand. Tommee Tippee ones are blue for sleep and yellow for get up. Not sure what brand she has and I refuse to watch her stories to find out 😂
Yea I'm unsure what brand this one is but she showed on her stories yesterday that it goes green so my assumption would be 'green means go' like in real life. But as others say, it irrelevant because he's too little for it anyway 😅 I mean it might not hurt to just have it around so by the time he gets to the right age he's used to it being there. But he also doesn't need more random shit on the bedside with the sharp edge that is right next to his bed awaiting a head injury. Or alongside a glass lamp awaiting a smash.

SillySausage88

What is more than milk talking about? Is she correcting Scammo’s misinformation?
Someone asked her a question on her Q and A saying having just a smoothie for breakfast isn't enough to keep up your milk supply. She claims she has had one every morning during breastfeeding even A aswell and has never had problems with her supply.

Reactions: 1
I will give her one thing and that is that lately she has actually been using macrons on her words. At first I thought it was just for that book that was sent to her and she must have copied them from the website, but she used one on kūmara yesterday when listing the veges in her roast.
I mean, do you really think that she’s written that recipe herself? Lol. Cute.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
She has definitely written these questions to herself, she answered the first question & then immediately after posts “how much do you earn then”. You wouldn’t write the second question like that if you didn’t know the answer to the first….I hope all you TC’s get what I’m trying to say 🤪
Lol my EXACT thoughts!! 🤣🤣 God she’s a TC!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Simone’s “s’mores kit” is missing two of the three ingredients needed for s’mores. It’s literally just marshmallow roasting gear. A marshmallow isn’t a s’more!
Can’t tell if that’s her being dumb or the house owners being false advertisers.

I also love how tiny and white she’s making the ad text. What’s the matter Simone, don’t want people knowing you got it for free and Trent doesn’t treat you to getaways?
She’s wild

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I will give her one thing and that is that lately she has actually been using macrons on her words. At first I thought it was just for that book that was sent to her and she must have copied them from the website, but she used one on kūmara yesterday when listing the veges in her roast.
I did notice that as well lol

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Did she say it should be checked with doctors though? Blows my mind that she must look at the packaging (even if just to copy the text for a post) and then doesn't see it has not pregnancy safe and doesn't even pretend to acknowledge it
---

Her last hairdresser appointment was 12 February and was 4 and a half hours and she's already back for another "trim".
Someone got their horrendous roots touched up didn't they 🤣
Exactly she is so full of shit.