Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Omg that app is the dumbest thing ever!! The sticker I stare at everyday when I'm driving does the trick (too povo for a car that reminds me!). Frankly I have enough phone notifications, why add more clutter.
Given the price of Merecedes parts I think we can safely assume Scammo is too povo to be able to afford to get hers serviced anyway

Reactions: 2

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Why will she care about these photos when she has her entire body all over the internet naked except for stars on her bits.. She has way more on show out there than these

Pentothal

VIP Member
But she would totally have asked her health professional before she recommended it...🙄
But any decent health professional seeing those indications not to consume would not recommend. They could lose their registration. So even if she said she'd checked I would think she's being less than honest.😡

#ad#ad#ad#ad

Breastfeeding on demand, usually doesn’t go hand in hand with those who like structure and scheduling.
she hasn’t spoke about pumping much, so it looks like Ryder is mix-fed. Which is absolutely fine.
If she is pumping, she should share more info - as information like that usually is helpful for parents (as long as it’s accurate around storage, freezing, defrosting etc.
Which it wouldn’t be-she’d fuck that up too!