Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Also has a warning on the label….
100% she shouldn't be having it but for memory she did this with A as well and said she sought GP advice. However this should never be advertised as a pregnant or BF influencer because its just oh well it must be safe because they wouldn't advertise it if it wasn't
But she doesn't care.

Reactions: 1

Pentothal

VIP Member
Have all they done in matakana is go to the market for bacon bun wearing $1500 sandals, scam free food from their mates and play minigolf in their back yard wearing ugly embroidered hats
Definitely looks like they are doing their break away on a budget. They've got that beautiful heated pool, would have thought they'd use that for a photo opp. Trenti and Asher in the water whilst Scamone and Ryder look on lovingly. After all togs and a swimming nappy were on Scamone's packing list for Asher

Attachments

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Upang has been emailed……
Awesome Can't wait to hear their reply :giggle:
---
Her and Emmylou! Her latest dancing reel on insta is something else 🤣🤣
I'm not looking at anymore people :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Oh Scammone
Was that a post or story?
---
Simone tagged Shineon in her photo and according to Shineon they are not affiliated with Simone so why did Simone “tag” Shineon?
Yes I missed that little shineon tag..

Last edited:

ItsMe1983

It sure didn’t look like a particularly ‘special time’ when T was giving R the bottle in the photo! Also did she talk about the mastitis at all? Such a great new mum thing to bring up, super common, could have been relatable - but I don’t remember her talking about it at all!
Has she had it with R? I recall her talking about being unwell due to it with A. That was well before the CF thing came about. She was put on meds to clear it up from memory and did alot of hand expressing in the shower. It featured for about a week and then we heard nothing more about it.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Poor Asher, kids "gifted" "free stuff" she receives he doesn't even get to use, straight into the labelled container!! 🙄😒 or maybe in his bedtime 10 minute play block he may get to touch it, but I doubt it.
Sadly he's too young for it, and even if she let him play with it, there needs to be a responsible adult supervising. Guess she'll flog it off on TM or FB, or regift it at a birthday party 😢

Attachments

• Sad