Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ihateliars

VIP Member
What is going on here Simmo????

Lopsided boobs in your advertising for Stax and all your Easter stuff in the "packets" basket??!! That's yet another thing that is misfiled in recent days
A friend of mine bought Stax Activewear. It’s absolutely CRAP! Don’t waste your money

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Again with the long sleeves but no legs.
Breaks my heart (sleep training) I don't care how many messages you share saying how wonderful you are.
Another dress by her new bestie but reminds me of a tablecloth?
Oh look Trentie and A are off to a tennis match ...
Wine when breastfeeding? Next minute a post saying its non alcoholic :sneaky:
Wow bed making without a filter and Trenti looks super impressed by it all

Attachments

• Haha

Sponicon

I’m sure if she was it’s long gone by now…she most likely flogged it off on trade me or something.

Looks like she is fishing for a nz company to gift her one. Let’s see if she she starts promoting a gifted one soon.
I'm so sure this one was given to her too. No way she would ever pay for that herself

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
I can't find anything like that or in that price range for a sterilizer of that brand..
She had a babyfood cooking thing though
Yeah but she was gifted it when she was pregnant with Asher/newborn so you probably can’t get it now. Definitely not $800 though, that’s bullshit.

privilegedsimone

Simon, do you really want these images on your public Instagram where your son's and their friends and their friends parents can see them when they're older? 😬🤮 seriously woman, put ya minge away! I'm all for body positivity etc but some things just don't need to be posted especially when you've got your kids future social life to think about!

(The caption on the last one though 🤮🤣)
Good lord these photos made me laugh. Thank you simmo you divine hon xo

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I mean, do you really think that she’s written that recipe herself? Lol. Cute.
Haha it wasn't a recipe it was just a list of the vegetables she had sitting on the tray. I don't at all trust that there is one recipe she shares that she has created herself 😅
---
Where's her bf on demand baby while she's at her massage? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad

BotLife

I don’t understand this. She has been buying too big clothes for ages now .. surely some of them must fit?? Or does she just keep putting him in next size up clothing, even though he has stuff that actually fits him 🤷🏼‍♀️
She doesn't buy any clothes. She just takes what she's given, and although she seems to be getting less of her own clothes gifted, she's still getting a ton of baby crap (emphasis on the crap).

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Surely you'd think she could remember to put ad/gifted considering everything in her house was ad/gifted ffs.
She hasn't tagged her engagement and wedding rings as ad/gifted in ages. She started hiding them in her nail pics because of it. Wonder if the ASA might be interested to know.