Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone with You tube premium, download and save the video, just in case it is taken down at some stage, just in caseđŸ€”

Reactions: 4
Getting close to a new thread, this is the top thread title so far from @absolutelyfrothing

Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Losing three nannying jobs in one go implies something pretty significant... I wonder if she got some sort of criminal charge, maybe lost her licence which meant she couldn't do her job properly?
Also her going "full time" isn't that much a leap if she was doing freelance hair and makeup work up til that point. I
She said all the kids started school. Pretty sure there wasn't anything dodge about that

Reactions: 1
Thanks all, sorry TC over here missed a key part of the story. But if I'm being unkind, nanny-ing jobs aren't that hard to come by so I'm surprised she couldnt pick up more work and instead had to go on the benefit. But maybe she has just had enough of it which is within her rights to not look for more families
She said all the kids started school. Pretty sure there wasn't anything dodge about that

Reactions: 3
Are we going to be shown any ass kissing DMs from a divine follower about how inspiring the podcast was?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so that podcast was a load of tit. Saying she shares all the highs because people want to see the good parts of life, actually no Simone, people want to see EVERYTHING these days as then everyone can relate! You have never shared any lows!! Also love that the comments are on the YouTube video and haven’t been turned off

Reactions: 11
Following on from the first summary

- 21 she got out of the toxic relationship, partied up a storm for two years

- had her WL surgery, was partying two days afterwards

- Was told to set herself up with a positive attitude to her weight loss otherwise the weight would come back on. Having had to borrow the $ from her Auntys as her parents weren't allowed to be guarantors, this gave her the impetus to succeed and not let them down.

- FB started as she wanted accountability. Weighed herself on the commercial scales at the jewellers where she worked, then cried for the rest of the afternoon. Then went live on FB sharing pictures etc then cried for three days, worried at what she had done

- Was the right time to start posting, no-one was into this really nitty gritty topic, followers increased hugely, esp after Huffington post mentions

- started being told she had taken the easy way out
- then she was told the pics were photoshopped. No it was her cellulite and saggy skin

- into body affirmations in a big way Dom asked for egs but she was cagey about sharing

Then influencing became real

- sent a packet of oat biscuits to promote, Aunty told her she should be charging after a company said her promo sold 180 of their t-shirts, and it started from there

- was stl nannying and doing her makeup, had met Trent who encouraged her to go full time. He'd cover the rent. She got two big jobs which meant she could go full time

- Trenti doesn't watch her stories
- it's a very viable career now
- she has a strict routine - exercise, work contacts, respond to messages 4-6 hours a day, doesn't look at other people's content

- met Trenti on tinder, told him she loved him after two wks, he says I really like you. They talked about this
- he's five years younger
- her biggest dream was to become a mother

- They have huge privilege, two huge salaries, no financial stresses, can afford day care and getting my nails done
- she's into gratitude in a big way, her parents instilled - she have goals and aspirations
- They have no worry about paying their mortgage
- she said if someone is constantly striving towards something more there is something missing, be grateful for what you have

Dom talked about obvious mental health issues in her family. She's never struggled with anxiety or depression, but has had very low points - when she went on a benefit after losing three nannying jobs, glossed over that with no real comments.

Talked about how she was thrown under the bus with the charity (never named) donations. Even when she was proved in the right her character
was still maligned
She refused to give up knowing who she was.

talked about keyboard warriors who wound never come directly up to her and say "you are a bixxh I don't like what you are wearing today".
she said her character is who she is, what you are. You can control that. Your reputation is out of your control. So she just lives her life to the best with good values.

talked about the Panadol complaint, was twisted to make it look like I promoted Panadol for mental health.

she's learnt to embrace her mistakes, makes me who I am today. Talked about how the need for AD or SPON on posts came from something she had done. It was all a witch hunt they needed to start with someone who was doing the most advertising and working with the most companies.

- works with ASA now, have a direct contact with them. Stemmed from her being pulled up for holding a mocktail whilst pregnant.

Then some questions sent in

Hate Watching - makes her accountable, holds her to a high standard, she checks her posts incase they could be misconstrued

Unrealistic expectations for post partum women - talks about her privilege, she makes parenting look good because it is the reality. Will never tailor my version to pander to someone else, she won't pretend.

talked about how brands message her with details when people contact them. She picks and chooses her alignment, some brands she won't go with

Toxic positivity - perfect son, child in daycare
Responded with she shared how he had a tummy bug, she shares the tricky parts. But she won't dwell on the shi##y things. She shares a lot of low points. She's naturally a positive person so focus on the good.
she's shared the tough points of motherhood. People want to see pages that uplift, inspire, give you a giggle. She'll cry on line.

talked about the woman whose husband was caught cheating. She won't show the public in the background of her stories, blurs them out, except on this occasion.

will be able to draw a line in the sand once the court case is over in April. Back to saying she can control her character, but not her reputation. The truth will always come out. I will always be relentlessly positive. And she won't go running with Dom, at least not for a year or maybe never.
Big red flag is she doesn’t look at the content of others - no wonder she is boring and stale. Last post had 14 comments and two were from bots. In contrast the relatable influencers who are getting work, partnerships etc have hundreds of comments, even with much smaller follower counts. She has no idea what a joke her feed has become and how the world of IG has moved on.
She’s backed herself into a corner, not stayed her her lane (don’t think she ever really had one) and is now a dated IG personality.

Reactions: 15
When you have to get your lawyers to ask for things to be removed shows what type of person she is. She must spend a fortune on lawyers to hide the truth about her.

Reactions: 18
Big red flag is she doesn’t look at the content of others - no wonder she is boring and stale. Last post had 14 comments and two were from bots. In contrast the relatable influencers who are getting work, partnerships etc have hundreds of comments, even with much smaller follower counts. She has no idea what a joke her feed has become and how the world of IG has moved on.
She’s backed herself into a corner, not stayed her her lane (don’t think she ever really had one) and is now a dated IG personality.
Lol she may not look at other Instagram influencers’ content but she absolutely looks at our content. So influential!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What sort of business person doesn’t look at what the competition is up to? Does she just make outspoken by odd do all that?

Reactions: 14
Interesting Simone hasn't even shared the podcast.

Don't want them sheep to see the real Simone.
👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.