Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t read all the comments in here yet!
Obs on utube.
Simmo is real life in this podcast

I could care less about her toes but she has a clear case of odema.

She looks more at the camera or away altogether than at Dom - that’s a sign of someone with the inability to be fully truthful.

Shes extremely uncomfortable when the camera pans on her and crosses her legs or fidgets.

I don’t think she knew it was going to be so fully on camera like it was. She sounded shocked at his new set up.
Her baggy top was to hide her real figure sane with the dark tights.

Reactions: 15
Interesting Simone hasn't even shared the podcast.

Don't want them sheep to see the real Simone.
👀
Dom hasn’t even shared it 😂 would be very interesting to see the numbers from every platform- you tube is only 870

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Obs on utube.

She looks more at the camera or away altogether than at Dom - that’s a sign of someone with the inability to be fully truthful.

Shes extremely uncomfortable when the camera pans on her and crosses her legs or fidgets.

I don’t think she knew it was going to be so fully on camera like it was. She sounded shocked at his new set up.
I also noticed she hardly looks at him during the interview which is very strange and rude.

Reactions: 11
15 months after having A
2weeks and 2 days after having R

Piss off with you don’t filter and edit

B758576D-83CE-4D0F-B20F-921FB8856815.png
4CCB4751-293B-4BBF-9AD8-B81B543465EE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is for @hobsonville_housewife for the start of the next thread. I have altered my comment a little so it makes more sense without the news article I was referring to.

In response to claims that she had not donated prior to June 2020, on the 13th of June 2020 Simone wrote that she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed the donations because they were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week.

After writing this it came to our notice that Simone was telling clients that the above was not the full story: she claimed and possibly continues to claim that she had made substantial donations prior to June 2020, but to a different charity (not Women’s Refuge). This was debunked by the charity concerned. Remember, always refer to Makaia Carr’s statement that she released on December 15, 2020. This unequivocally states that there were no donations before June 2020, and was signed by Simone’s legal team.

Reactions: 9
For Context with the photos from comment before ! And we know who the CORE Group are! ie TATTLE and I call bullshit that companies leave the persons name in / send full email .. except maybe some of her besties that she promotes!

Obs on utube.

0D84C5B4-A3FD-4DF1-BE05-F19681F47D90.png
1072B2FD-4050-4A56-993D-8F443F6CD996.png
36988341-5B84-4E66-948E-812AF2613177.png
D88CC64C-9A77-484D-B4F7-246B8F21C133.jpeg
2FCD62D2-0B12-44CD-941A-4E046C944651.jpeg

C824881B-8138-49D8-BF83-84D0209D37F2.jpeg

41DB8D2D-1406-489B-AD05-87E15E542F09.jpeg
41FD5EB0-9AC3-49C2-906C-B6AF0F1A4D65.jpeg
045FE244-89B3-47F4-A939-514EA3C456C0.jpeg
D764EED7-D2DB-43B4-94C6-74B312F34F3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For Context with the photos from comment before ! And we know who the CORE Group are! ie TATTLE and I call bullshit that companies leave the persons name in / send full email .. except maybe some of her besties that she promotes!

Obs on utube.

View attachment 1939121View attachment 1939122View attachment 1939123View attachment 1939124View attachment 1939125
View attachment 1939126
View attachment 1939127View attachment 1939128View attachment 1939132View attachment 1939133
All those free manicures and not a single free pedicure

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know she’s tone deaf without any exterior factors coming into play. But no wonder she can never read the room and see that nobody else is continuing to post ads/carrying on as normal during crisis times eg. recent/CURRENT flooding events if she doesn’t look at anyone else’s stories! I know she’ll likely use that as an “excuse” but ffs she really is the most selfish, vile, self absorbed excuse of a human! 🤮🤢🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Obs on utube.

View attachment 1939121View attachment 1939122View attachment 1939123View attachment 1939124View attachment 1939125
View attachment 1939126
View attachment 1939127View attachment 1939128View attachment 1939132View attachment 1939133
Least shout yourself a pedicure, Siiiiimoannnnnn🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching that podcast, I don’t even think Dom believed what she was saying half the time, with the faces and high pitched “really?” etc after she said something. Like he was questioning what she was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Least shout yourself a pedicure, Siiiiimoannnnnn🫣
You will see perfectly manicured toes next minute....
She didn't expect any of what she was landed with - the cameras, the pan in on her body, the foot showing to camera.. but she could hardly hide it..

Reactions: 10
Hey Simone I would love to see you using the stroller as a double stroller, seeing as that’s the reason you got it.
Your kid is actually young enough to still go in it, unlike the 2 hons who have nearly 2.5 year olds who very rarely used the stroller before baby arrived anyway so have only seen them on the buggy board and not in the actual stroller.

It doesn’t look good for E&Co that none of their influencers showcase using it as a double. Or like Elle herself who doesn’t even show herself using it at all anymore and hasn’t for a long time due to having a few others she obviously likes better lol

Reactions: 9
You can do a privacy request to a company but yes this is under the Privacy Act not OIA. The company must respond to this request within 20 business days.
Simmo would have had to apply to obtain any info from companies/businesses, and you can only ask or get information about yourself NOT others so if she’s getting people’s personal info then it is definitely a breach of the Privacy Act, so both her and the business are in the wrong.

Reactions: 8
Simmo would have had to apply to obtain any info from companies/businesses, and you can only ask or get information about yourself NOT others so if she’s getting people’s personal info then it is definitely a breach of the Privacy Act, so both her and the business are in the wrong.
Oh yes sorry I meant that I could apply to get information about myself (and anyone else about their own personal info). What Simone would have meant is that sometimes businesses just provide her with that information without consent! Simone then sends people a direct email inviting them for coffee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh yes sorry I meant that I could apply to get information about myself (and anyone else about their own personal info). What Simone would have meant is that sometimes businesses just provide her with that information without consent! Simone then sends people a direct email inviting them for coffee.
TC here, I quoted the wrong thing.🤦🏼‍♀️ I knew what you meant ahaha. 😊
But Yeup, if anyone is just handing out this info it’s real tit! I almost wonder if this somehow needs to be a bigger deal - as in media attention. Because if she’s doing this, others will be so how many other people are breaching the Privacy Act just to get in the good books with influenzas!

Reactions: 8
I also like how dom liked someone’s comment about her looking so different without the filters lol I think it was in someone’s DM’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it sounds like the podcast was a bit of a flop? Thanks to those who took one for the team and provided updates.

I see Simone is wearing that tshirt as a dress today. I hope her flaps appreciate not being contained in activewear and allowed to breathe.

Editing to add that I see she put pants on 😂 Trenti boy not keen on you going out in that aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.