Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe they're selling? Awfully strange thing to care about holes in the walls of your garage.
I had this exact thought a few mins ago when I saw house that looked like thiers for sale.

Cashing out! Gota pay those lawyers to make that Dom podcast disappear 🤣

Reactions: 6
maybe they're selling? Awfully strange thing to care about holes in the walls of your garage.
You know she’s just said that so people ask her why they’re doing that so she has an excuse to tell people why they’re doing it. Cause we all know she needs a reason or a prompt to say something. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I had this exact thought a few mins ago when I saw house that looked like thiers for sale.

There was that cryptic ‘exciting’ trip to the lawyers a month or so ago!

Maybe they’ve bought Granny’s place and moving there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
incredible
Game changer
Divine
Beautiful

these words have lost all meaning when they’re used in every. Single. Post.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did the Wiki get updated with the latest ASA ruling? I’d update it but maybe best to keep it in the same style of commentary!

Reactions: 2
There was that cryptic ‘exciting’ trip to the lawyers a month or so ago!

Maybe they’ve bought Granny’s place and moving there!
She may have actually got a chunk of inheritance and moving into that farm to justify the gumboots.
Or maybe realising her address is out there spooked her (which it really shouldn't as she's always had her home for her business as well so I can't imagine it was ever that hard to figure out)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Commenting to show off my new well known member tag! I feel so incredible and stunning

Might go cry for two hours because I'm feeling so emotional 🥺 then put on a quick face and go watch my mate do a dj set at longroom
#postieplus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Commenting to show off my new well known member tag! I feel so incredible and stunning

Might go cry for two hours because I'm feeling so emotional 🥺 then put on a quick face and go watch my mate do a dj set at longroom
#postieplus
Don't forget to advertise 3 different activewear brands and show off your new $3900 Maori artwork before your bestie brings over dinner you devine human!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah the edges look like they haven't been touch by the weedeater at all 🤔

If I saw my neighbour out there lining the tools up for a pic I'd cringe 😬
Every household mows the bleeping lawns, get over yourself simo
It’s like she thinks daily and weekly tasks to keep a house ticking over only apply to her. Nutcase! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

The cookie cutter isn’t on the market- at least via normal advertising channels!!

Reactions: 2
I thought the Dom Harvey semen scamderson podcast was ment to drop today? Or has she blocked it 🤣 fark man imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.