Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentions a few things about her first boyfriend in the book, I’ll post them below. Nothing mentioned about her mum as noted above - if that’s true that’s really sad. I wonder how her mum feels about this being public knowledge now?!

TRIGGER WARNING - Abuse

65FFEB4D-599F-4550-8C5D-402E0284FF01.jpeg
B503A884-79AB-4AD8-945C-0C49390D433C.jpeg
671DBAD7-A405-4212-B081-285E9F15DC06.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She has some of the worst instincts Ive seen
1) tags a paid partnership in a post about an unfolding terrorist attack
2) tries to sell covid tests during a global shortage in a global pandemic
3) literally cannot understand a dress code (even when it's her own event) so makes herself the centre of attention at the expense of the person being celebrated
4) can't even tell what the temperature is outside to dress her child in the right amount of layers. Instead will dress just dress is whatever #ad she has just received

Promoting products that are in competition to her besties small businesses.

Reactions: 6
So wait listening to the podcast preview...
Her mum tried to commit suicide when she was 13
She was 15 and involved with a 25 year old man - abusive relationship she was in a relationship with him for 6 years and what living with him as he checked her car boot when she left the house ???
As Dom pointed out ILLEGAL too .. so where were her parents in all that when she was under 18?
I’m a real TC but where is this in the preview? I can’t hear it in the one on the runners only podcast Insta page?

Reactions: 2
Exactly what I said. Where were the parents.
Now in regards to the parents having a lot to answer the Mum follows her on Insta so must see all the edited photos and all the other stuff Simmo does so what on earth does she think of that? Where is she ? why isn't she stepping in and helping her?
I’m a real TC but where is this in the preview? I can’t hear it in the one on the runners only podcast Insta page?

Reactions: 5
Gentle reminder for everyone (and I absolutely can't tell you what to do or stop anyone)
If Dom gets high numbers of streams on Spotify and YouTube Simone will use that to try and get herself onto more and more podcasts. Would suggest that someone just give a rundown on here

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the temp in Auckland? Surely it’s hot there too…too hot for the clothes those kids are wearing today?!!

Reactions: 4
What’s the temp in Auckland? Surely it’s hot there too…too hot for the clothes those kids are wearing today?!!
According to my phone, high was 25. Its muggy and overcast so feels pretty warm at my place in a dress.
---

Gentle reminder for everyone (and I absolutely can't tell you what to do or stop anyone)
If Dom gets high numbers of streams on Spotify and YouTube Simone will use that to try and get herself onto more and more podcasts. Would suggest that someone just give a rundown on here
Also Dom will think its a positive reflection on him, which he does not deserve.

Reactions: 13
Umm Simone, if you have to hold your babies neck like that in the bath then he's too small to be in there.

Don't get me wrong, I loooove those baths. But common use ya brain.

Reactions: 17
There are voice to texts apps - if someone has that, the whole podcast can be typed verbatim and then posted here.

Reactions: 9
Just need one person to record it and share for us all. I agree the lower the number the better 🤣

Reactions: 11
If you have to hold your newborn up by the bloody throat whilst bathing them, they shouldn’t be sitting upright in the bath 😤

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She mentions a few things about her first boyfriend in the book, I’ll post them below. Nothing mentioned about her mum as noted above - if that’s true that’s really sad. I wonder how her mum feels about this being public knowledge now?!

TRIGGER WARNING - Abuse
That’s weird; I thought she’d never felt “down” or had mental health problems?
This relationship sounds awful, I’m pleased she was able to leave. Makes the WR donation issue is even worse in my view.

Reactions: 28
I take back my comment about the relationship being something come up out of the blue and a lie as it’s been posted here that it is in her book. I think because she went through that relationship it has shaped her to become who she is now? She needs to see someone to get through all this childhood trauma and to become a better person.

Reactions: 4
That’s weird; I thought she’d never felt “down” or had mental health problems?
This relationship sounds awful, I’m pleased she was able to leave. Makes the WR donation issue is even worse in my view.
I'm sorry but what sort of 25 year old man would date a 15 year old?!?!?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.