Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tells all of us exactly how the comment section was going.

He also turned his comments off when he left The Edge so suddenly.

Both as are dodgy as eachother.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty tit at picking out edited parts but holy crap the editing in the pics with the red tights I can 100% pick. The one of her from behind is definitely edited around her butt and thighs
Surely this falls under the category of false advertising? Especially if she is saying what size item she is wearing?

Reactions: 5
Was coming to post the same photo. But it's also the foot. Doesn't even look like it's on the ground and weird. The whole leg looks fucked. Tell us you edit photos without telling us you edit photos Simone...
Does she have a webbed armpit 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So bleeping pathetic that they turn comments off.. if you’re posting online, let everyone have their comments and opinions otherwise don’t post it. Every other video allows comments. Poor little Simmy just can’t handle the truth being out there for everyone to see.
I’m honestly stunned (I really shouldn’t be) turning the comments off is THE biggest cop out! Just giving a voice to her absolute gobshite knowing full well it’s all lies and the comments section would unearth masses of tit she has desperately tried to hide 🤥

Reactions: 18
Riiiiiiiiiight

And is Monday a big deal with it being Waitangi Day? I mean, how ironic. A house full of art that she can’t pronounce, amongst other things and releasing a podcast on a significant date.

Sorry if I sound ignorant…I’m Aussie.
Waitangi Day is ok because it’s not a day celebrated by most Māori - it’s similar to Australia Day, more something for the colonisers to celebrate. So quite fitting really given the art etc as you have mentioned.
Will hardly be warts and all, will just be what she wants her audience to hear!
Anyway Dom must agree with what I said as he hasn’t said otherwise?

58B71494-2627-46C8-AB54-9513A2B5E5D4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The sad truth is...
When we all say on here how different she looks, fuller face, bigger thighs etc... we're the bad guys for picking apart a pregnant woman's body.

I just saw a post in Brodie Kane's Instagram, she's in her togs at the beach and her thighs touch.. all good by me! You can't tell me that people are to believe that SA's thighs don't touch and that picture isn't photoshopped at all. Come on!! You could drive a truck between those thighs, it's just not believable AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually pathetic to turn the comments off. Have a moderator delete the actually heinous stuff if it gets to that (death threats or whatever), but people should be able to link a published nzherald article that contains legally signed documents without being censored.

Reactions: 25
One of your "jobs" is applying makeup.... nothing in this palette is a mascara 🤦‍♀️

1675393079994.png

It's also $100 not $99

1675393242402.png
1675393254054.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her pregnant body AT ALL! It’s growing (grown) a baby and it’s amazing she’s able to do it. We have very little control over what happens to our bodies while pregnant (to an extent).

What IS wrong is the editing and photoshopping and completely c*nty LIES about what her pregnant body looks like. Creating those awful, unrealistic expectations of other women. If she was proud of what her body is capable of she wouldn’t be doing what she’s doing.

It just further proves how much of an hole liar she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ooh Dom Harvey has just put up the sneak peak for her podcast out on Monday. Can even tell just from that small video how different she looks without the filters!
Please please please tell me the fraud is asked about! Please! We aren't trolling you Simone - we are holding the mirror for your deception and lies. The filters are just a thing influencers use - yes. Lying about donating hundreds of thousands of dollar to woman's refuge? Lies and a criminal offense.
don't just call us trolls 🤬

Reactions: 15
What date was the podcast filmed on again? I cant be bothered going back and finding the date on here

Latest ASA ruling

Had to wait until 4pm today to post this publicly. Congrats Simone, another job well done.

View attachment 1931729
It pisses me off that influencers can just delete their wrongdoing and carry on. There needs to be consequences. At the minimum, delete it but also post another post/reel about what was wrong with your ad so that anyone who saw it previously isn't set astray (like a retraction in the paper). Ideally though it would be that plus a ban on advertising anything for x number of days/weeks after,&/or having to return any money/products paid./received to advertise the product.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.