Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really loves herself and thinks she's amazing !!
Why does she wear clothing that is too small for her.? That dress doesn't fit her across the top & so practical for feeding!!
And the perfect hair & makeup daily gets me. Not realistic at all....
That message…… surely she sent it to herself. It contains all her favourite compliments.
If someone really did send it to her, they cannot know about her defrauding charities.

Reactions: 15
If Ryder has only cried twice in two weeks, surely something is wrong or she's lying. That's just not right. She's so full of tit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If Ryder has only cried twice in two weeks, surely something is wrong or she's lying. That's just not right. She's so full of tit.
My kids never really cried. So it is a thing. They grizzled if hungry at most. (As little babies, not when older and they start having feelings!) but I most certainly didn’t boast about it on the internet, I didn’t even mention it in my coffee group, because the mums who had babies that did cry a lot or had colic or reflux or any of the things, don’t need to hear that. It’s entirely unhelpful

• Heart
Reactions: 34
All I can think of is “ride a bear”

maybe pick a different nickname Simone
Maybe she'll pull a Sophie Cachia and rename her baby entirely when she realises how trashy the name Ryder is.

Sophie Cachia is a former AFL player's wife who started a blog and following off of having a kid at 23. She now is the world's first lesbian and runs a pyjama business and is a textbook narc who bombed Survivor Australia. Her tattle threads are fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She may just have a different definition of 'cry' though, some mothers don't call grizzling a cry (like when they are hungry) but it's still early sleepy newborn days.

Reactions: 5
This is so true. Even if some people, and probably the majority of her followers don’t know about the charity fraud, this is one of the huge problems about Simone. I will never understand how so many follow her without really ‘seeing’ her for what she is and her multiple problematic behaviours.

charchar if you are here, thank you for saying this. Your comment will unfortunately only be online for less than a minute before being deleted by Simone, but well done.

Reactions: 23
I'd rather tit in my hand a clap than listen to a birth story.

She's had a baby, big fuckin deal... most of us woman do, and will do. You really need to get your head out of your arse if you think people are interested in how Ryder came along.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She really loves herself and thinks she's amazing !!
Why does she wear clothing that is too small for her.? That dress doesn't fit her across the top & so practical for feeding!!
And the perfect hair & makeup daily gets me. Not realistic at all....
Do her followers really not know about the fraud 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do her followers really not know about the fraud 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤢
Lots wouldn’t! She’s obviously never brought it up, you’d only know about it if you stumbled across a news article or if you followed Pebbles or Makaia. I think Simone has a large number of international followers that I would think definitely wouldn’t know.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.