Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scamone has a baby
A summary by Me

Scamone was convinced this one would arrive at 42 wks like Asher, after an induction. They didn't share the date 18.01.23, because they didn't want everyone asking them when he was late.

0130hrs her waters broke. But she didn't know if it was amniotic fluid or urine. A towel supplied by Trenti and the sniff test confirmed amniotic fluid (she'd never experienced this with the induction).

They didn't know what was to happen next, so Dr Google was consulted. They then decided to get some sleep.

Contractions had other ideas and were coming at five minute intervals. Trentis parents were phoned as they had a two hour drive ahead of them. She helped him finish packing the car, Jess, Becca, and the photographer were eventually got hold of and Jess came to look after Asher.

They drove through to Birthcare, the contractions were like a primal experience. She felt like a farm animal. Trenti drove fast, but she added a ryder - it was safe and within the speed limit 🤣

They arrived at BC 0240, they started filling the spa which was never used.

They wanted to go to BC because she wanted to experience birth without pain relief, epidural and N20

Then with her leg up on TrentI she breathed out the baby. Asher she had to bear down so hard her nose bled. "My body just pushed him out all I had to do was control my breathing"

MW did the massage so she never tore, and out he popped, she didn't even know when he was put on her chest. He latched and fed straight away.

Photographer only arrived in last five minutes, Jess never got there. The cord blood was harvested.

In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Baby breathed out with no analgesia, or tearing, he latched and fed straight away.
It was an unreal experience
There was crying during the videos.
In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Baby breathed out with no analgesia, or tearing, he latched and fed straight away.
****she’s a farm animal oink oink 🐽🐷🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Honestly, next to Talz or even dare I say it Sketes birth story, hers is just plain Jane and boring. Yeup unique to her, but nothing that’s gonna make a book or magazine - soz love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scamone has a baby
A summary by Me

Scamone was convinced this one would arrive at 42 wks like Asher, after an induction. They didn't share the date 18.01.23, because they didn't want everyone asking them when he was late.

0130hrs her waters broke. But she didn't know if it was amniotic fluid or urine. A towel supplied by Trenti and the sniff test confirmed amniotic fluid (she'd never experienced this with the induction).

They didn't know what was to happen next, so Dr Google was consulted. They then decided to get some sleep.

Contractions had other ideas and were coming at five minute intervals. Trentis parents were phoned as they had a two hour drive ahead of them. She helped him finish packing the car, Jess, Becca, and the photographer were eventually got hold of and Jess came to look after Asher.

They drove through to Birthcare, the contractions were like a primal experience. She felt like a farm animal. Trenti drove fast, but she added a ryder - it was safe and within the speed limit 🤣

They arrived at BC 0240, they started filling the spa which was never used.

They wanted to go to BC because she wanted to experience birth without pain relief, epidural and N20

Then with her leg up on TrentI she breathed out the baby. Asher she had to bear down so hard her nose bled. "My body just pushed him out all I had to do was control my breathing"

MW did the massage so she never tore, and out he popped, she didn't even know when he was put on her chest. He latched and fed straight away.

Photographer only arrived in last five minutes, Jess never got there. The cord blood was harvested.

In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Except she kept saying “tribal” instead of primal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Everyone missed saying she did delayed cord clamping and cord blood collection as well as trenty cutting the cord… 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lost me at “I thought that was what birth was (Asher’s birth) like stock standard”.
duck me Simone - there is no “Stock standard” birth. All births are different. I watched the first minute but I can’t actually put myself through the torment of watching anymore. Watching it is more painful than any of my births 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Its not the worst thing she could do I have girls 4 years apart and have dressed them the same. They loved it... till they didn't I would never get away with it now. Im talking matching dresses for Christmas for example. It was so cute when they let me. Biggest problem is those mysterious reciepts 😉
My kids are 17 months apart and I dressed them the same occasionally. They both have grown up complete opposites of each other and they get oh well. My sisters and I were also dressed the same and we are all different lol

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the ones on the right are fugly as. I wouldn’t even give that to my dog to sleep on.

And I forgot to post this this morning……they’re baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. They must fit now that she’s expelled Ryder and he’s earthside.
What’s going on with those toes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly the Birth Story I just can't .....
And yes these are fakies
This is how I felt watching said Birth Story
26E77FC8-861B-42AE-8BA1-3D44E3144976.JPG

---

Why couldn't she have just written a post or atleast used captions! I cannot be fucked listening two her voice for two videos.
Me either !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Why the duck did she consult Dr Google and not call her midwife, the thick cunty farm animal?
---

Why the duck did she consult Dr Google and not call her midwife, the thick cunty farm animal?
Oops I don’t mean her midwife is the farm animal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She lost me at “I thought that was what birth was (Asher’s birth) like stock standard”.
duck me Simone - there is no “Stock standard” birth. All births are different. I watched the first minute but I can’t actually put myself through the torment of watching anymore. Watching it is more painful than any of my births 😅
Money's on cause she had such an easy birth they will try for another hoping for a girl. Which is totally fine FYI. Maybe she had some birth trauma with such a hard labour with Asher cause we only heard two child thing post Asher

Reactions: 3
So listened to part one and seriously how can she not know a few things? I was induced the first time due to complications however knew a contraction on next child when I felt it. Half this story doesn’t even make sense. Majority of the time second babies come earlier. She would have know if she was engaged or not. If she was induced with Asher how can she not remember them breaking her waters? They still have to break waters.

Reactions: 7
Money's on cause she had such an easy birth they will try for another hoping for a girl. Which is totally fine FYI. Maybe she had some birth trauma with such a hard labour with Asher cause we only heard two child thing post Asher
Honestly I can already see she has her hands full with the two, and no matter how much she claims it's perfect and magical, I think she's already thinking crap this is full on ha ha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.