Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Having lived through the Christchurch earthquakes seeing babies on tables or near the edge of furniture unsupervised makes me super anxious. It doesn’t take much for them to slide and fall 😞😞
yep, one of my dads clients had their baby on the floor under the big flat screen and he died, absolutely horrible

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
She also shows her fanny and arsehole to paying strangers on the internet, but okayyyyyyy🫣🫣🫣🫣
---

Simone is a) not cool and b) doesn’t run? Does running from charity fraud count?
LOL I’m not gonna judge anyone for being a s** worker 🤷🏼‍♀️ think this is a better convo for the NZ Influencers page though, yeah? Let’s keep this one for Simone and all her bullshit.

I’m not Māori, so while I absolutely don’t sit on tables or do anything to offend people in public, in my own home I don’t abide by tikanga Māori. I do things the way I learned growing up in my culture.

This includes putting my newborn wherever it makes sense for me to put them on the day that I do it.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Interesting choice as a lead in. That was an angry scamone there. She needs to Google, seeing as she's good at that, and that seems to be her first point for reference, the meaning of "moral compass"
It’s crazy she is talking about a moral compass, after she defrauded charities!!!

• Wow

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Thinking back to when I was 15 and I was a wild child but my parents still gave a fuck. Still wanted to know where I was, who I was with, when I’d be home. I fought them every step of the way but they never threw their arms up and gave in.
No wonder she’s a shit and distant parent when her own parents were. So shameful.
If Simmo hasn’t had any counselling…. I think she should probably consider it cause there’s many red flags just in that podcast teaser and it’s a bit shocking actually! And I’m not saying this lightly or even as a joke. She doesn’t have to have depression etc like she bangs on about but it’s becoming clearer and clearer that she’s got some deep rooted issues.
Simone I know you’ll see this - please consider counselling.

privilegedsimone

Anyone else find Simmos top lip so distracting when she talks. Between the lip, the flaring nostrils and oversized dentures it’s a real sensory overload

• Haha

gossipkiwi

Aargh so that’s right - Shadescape is owned by Caitlin and Sam. This should really be ad as she worked with them after hinting at wanting one in Art Greens comments a while ago when Art and Matilda got their one done. Also lol flowers are a great gift for a newborn
Tbh flowers are the WORST gift to give a new Mum - just more fuss we don't need with vases, trimming, dead flowers etc.

• Haha
So she’s really regretting naming him Ryder huh?🤭 She’s REALLY trying to push Bear this, Little Bear that and make it stick! 😂😂🫠
View attachment 1935924
LJ literally has a breastfeeding bra, why not advertise that? It would be an appropriate opportunity. Anyone who's breastfed in a non breastfeeding sports bra should know the absolute uncomfortable struggle it is, why bother doing it when you don't have to.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
She says that to trump anyone with two under two … she’s got it “harder” but can thrive 😉
She makes it out like she’s so hard done by yet she chose this life herself! If you didn’t want 2 under ‘18-19 months’ then don’t have them so close together!

Reactions: 18

shh77

VIP Member
Her stumbling all over her words in this ad this morning! The unprofessionalism!! 🤯 it’s not live Simon, RERECORD it 🙄 how do you think that makes the brand feel!
Also lol ✨I nEvEr WeAr FaKe LaShEs AnYmOrE bEcAuSe I gEt sUcH iNcReDiBLe ReSuLtS wItH LaSh FrIdAyS✨ that’s a strip lash if ever I saw one! I knew she always wore them in her ad stories 🥴🥴
4E476541-F5B9-4C76-A2B0-F74C880D0F15.jpeg

1F66A600-C40D-48AA-A494-E487740BEA30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

bigbeigeape

She's just the most out of touch, over privileged troll. Every time I see her stories shared here I just get so rage filled. She would have to be the most toxic person someone struggling with any kind of mental could follow. She's truly fucking horrible.

Semonandersin

And you can't really 'pop ya boob out the top' of any bra as depending on how restricted/tight it is, it can actually cut off the milk ducts and lead to insufficient let down. Why is she promoting this shit honestly

• Angry

sush2022

When you have to get your lawyers to ask for things to be removed shows what type of person she is. She must spend a fortune on lawyers to hide the truth about her.