Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
“I can hear you little bear” ..so do we think that’s R’s new nickname? Asher Roo and Ryder Bear?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

#Simon

VIP Member
So my theory around pram is, a while ago she did one of her q&a and was asked if she was getting a double. To which she responded yes christan has already reached out and we getting the new Olive Ed&Co.
Then we asked Ed&co and they said no they don't and will not be working with her.
Nothing more was said.
Then boom Simone is having lunch at their house picking up a pram? Do you think Christan jumped the gun and said congrats babe you can have the new olive, but spoke with Mark when he was home and he said absolutely not? But because christan jumped the gun they kinda of had too?
I've followed LFYD for years and Simone has never been at any dinner parties, events or poped in, VS versa at Simones.

How embrassing for her though.

Reactions: 17

Tall Tales

VIP Member
So wait listening to the podcast preview...
Her mum tried to commit suicide when she was 13
She was 15 and involved with a 25 year old man - abusive relationship she was in a relationship with him for 6 years and what living with him as he checked her car boot when she left the house ???
As Dom pointed out ILLEGAL too .. so where were her parents in all that when she was under 18?

• Wow

Teaconsumer

Fuck she really is desperate for the money if she is promoting luxe sticks. She doesn’t even follow them on Instagram lol

• Haha
  • Wow

spillllllllthetea

Is cash cow #2 in his own room already? 7.50 this morning is him in his bassinet with the baby room wall next to it, not in her room. Has he already had the stern talk about not waking in the night?

• Sad

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I do not like how she puts the baby on the table. I find it culturally unacceptable. Doesn’t she have a swinging, all playing, expensive thing she can lie him in?

Last edited:

#nofiller

Completely off topic but did Trent not take any leave with baby not Asher? He works in corporate sales for a photocopy company, so I’m sure he could have managed a few weeks off! Not like he’s doing an essential job 😂
Edited to add- I live in the UK and every father is given 2 weeks leave minimum after the birth, is this not the case in NZ?
In NZ you can take two weeks paternity leave but it is unpaid. If Trent hasn’t taken it then its pointing to them being under a bit of pressure financially.

shh77

VIP Member
Me too, I’ve been commenting more recently because I hate that it shows ‘new member’ when I post because I’ve lurked for so long I don’t feel new 😅
Don’t want to be accused of being Simmy now do we! Gotta get off that “new member”! 😂

• Haha
It's still an ad if gifted to her though isn't it? Like surd they can give her shit with no requirement to post so no "influencer agreement" but still gifted therefore ad? Or as I misunderstanding?
I don’t think Edwards and Co gave it to her, I think Christian and Mark did. As we know, Simone likes to tag things as ads to give the impression that she has a number of partnerships but this isn’t always the case…

• Haha

Starstruck500

VIP Member
I mean her parents surely read her book or other family .... so it must be true then?
Who the fuck unblocks someone who was violent and controlling that you got a restraining order against them ?? Just to see !!! FFS
And, when you block or unblock someone on Facebook or Insta, it doesn’t alert them. So I call BS on him contacting her within a few hours of her unblocking him, after 3 years. Like honestly, what are the chances of that happening??!!

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PICTURES OF FRUIT?
---

She’s lining up a photo to prove you wrong right now…
Cause she’s a fucking fruitloop🤣🤣
---

Enjoy this amazing Paid conent guys!

Would rather watch paint dry.
Just 110 shots of A looking at every direction and R head.
😴

Anyone that's done toddler and a Nb knows how tricky it is babe on boob and a active toddler damnding something every 2.3seconds.
Seems like lots of outings this week, parks, Play dates chipmunks, trying to entertain A. We see you Hon but you would never admit it's hard. She would of had this perfect imagine in her head how it would be, A in pre school 9-5 4 days a week, she's just meeting reality, that re growth will have to wait a little longer 🤣🤣
I can’t believe she is making money from this boring shit she basically posts on her normal insta? How does she even get away with it?? Where is her “real authentic self”? Fuck she is a revolting fucking scabby cunt🤮

• Haha