Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
After watching Erin with Harry I can’t help but think Asher is very quiet. I’m not sure how much younger Harry is but he’s always making noises and smiling. I don’t think I’ve see Asher do this? Not comparing just Erin’s son seems really happy.

Reactions: 20

LadyChat

Chatty Member
I'm actually getting a bit concerned. Her reality and tattle are becoming alarmingly intertwined :unsure:

Naaaaah.... not really concerned ......it's fkn hilarious!! 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅:m

• Haha
Lol that photo is purely for people saying she doesn't "cuddle him" while he feeds
I means shes still not cuddling him but I think she thinks she is

• Sad
We have a pretty easy way to figure out what was removed from the podcast.
Someone messaged Dom when he said Simone was coming to the studio and said ask about the donations and he said "yup we discussed that"
If women's refuge is not in the final edit that was the part that was removed. Easy. Either that or the lawyers made him cut out her manky feet that were apparently filmed. I wouldn't be surprised if her lawyers made him chat related to this forum. Maybe she had a big rage rant about us and then Simone freaked thinking it would send even more people here where we ACTUALLY have the receipts, not just hollow claims.

Also Dom saying the lawyers were there is totally in his interest. He gets paid depending on views/ listens/ engagement with his page. If people think there is some big scandel with it, he'll get higher engagement and better opportunities going forward.

Eyeswideopen88

Laughed that this as saying two under two wouldn’t make her sound as special.
I had 2 under 16mo and then 3 under 3!! Am I special . . . Pick me pick me hahaha.

And no I wasn't special I was delusional thinking it would be easy 🤣🤣

Give it a few/weeks months, her tune will change

• Haha
We’ve now changed from “cleared all messages” to “replied to all messages and appropriately filed” after Tattlers have been saying that if she cleared the messages she wouldn’t have historic messages.

Also, can anyone who has a creator Instagram tell me if Instagram actually has a way to “file” your DMs? That sounds like utter bs.

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!
All of this done and no time to shower before the boys wake up?!
---

More to the point, how did they create an account. I thought you needed a referral for tattle as it was ‘at capacity’!
I referred them. They’re legit - no iPad mani test needed here!

• Haha

pippio

Does the baby own any clothing that isn’t a $60-100 piece from dimples or?? #sorelatable 🥴
Honestly dimples clothing isn’t that great for the price. Their stuff is so thin it’s see through, give me a $9 clearance merino from Farmers any day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's flogging another candle company, I thought Mila Mae was one of her besties and the only candles she'll ever use?

I came on to say exactly this.

She is allgedly besties with Mila and Mae, I'm pretty sure they live in the same suburb...go on playdates and she dropped off home baking when she had R...

why on EARTH does she now have a discount code for another candle brand!!!???

Same thing with her 'bestie' Meg - posted about Meg's journals once then shows herself filling out a completely different journal for Asher.

💔

In contrast, I love how much Erin is babyproofing her home atm ❤ it IS hard being home by yourself with a rolling crawling little baby and I really take my hat off to her for doing the right thing.

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
All I can think of is “ride a bear”

maybe pick a different nickname Simone
Maybe she'll pull a Sophie Cachia and rename her baby entirely when she realises how trashy the name Ryder is.

Sophie Cachia is a former AFL player's wife who started a blog and following off of having a kid at 23. She now is the world's first lesbian and runs a pyjama business and is a textbook narc who bombed Survivor Australia. Her tattle threads are fun.

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Following on from the first summary

- 21 she got out of the toxic relationship, partied up a storm for two years

- had her WL surgery, was partying two days afterwards

- Was told to set herself up with a positive attitude to her weight loss otherwise the weight would come back on. Having had to borrow the $ from her Auntys as her parents weren't allowed to be guarantors, this gave her the impetus to succeed and not let them down.

- FB started as she wanted accountability. Weighed herself on the commercial scales at the jewellers where she worked, then cried for the rest of the afternoon. Then went live on FB sharing pictures etc then cried for three days, worried at what she had done

- Was the right time to start posting, no-one was into this really nitty gritty topic, followers increased hugely, esp after Huffington post mentions

- started being told she had taken the easy way out
- then she was told the pics were photoshopped. No it was her cellulite and saggy skin

- into body affirmations in a big way Dom asked for egs but she was cagey about sharing

Then influencing became real

- sent a packet of oat biscuits to promote, Aunty told her she should be charging after a company said her promo sold 180 of their t-shirts, and it started from there

- was stl nannying and doing her makeup, had met Trent who encouraged her to go full time. He'd cover the rent. She got two big jobs which meant she could go full time

- Trenti doesn't watch her stories
- it's a very viable career now
- she has a strict routine - exercise, work contacts, respond to messages 4-6 hours a day, doesn't look at other people's content

- met Trenti on tinder, told him she loved him after two wks, he says I really like you. They talked about this
- he's five years younger
- her biggest dream was to become a mother

- They have huge privilege, two huge salaries, no financial stresses, can afford day care and getting my nails done
- she's into gratitude in a big way, her parents instilled - she have goals and aspirations
- They have no worry about paying their mortgage
- she said if someone is constantly striving towards something more there is something missing, be grateful for what you have

Dom talked about obvious mental health issues in her family. She's never struggled with anxiety or depression, but has had very low points - when she went on a benefit after losing three nannying jobs, glossed over that with no real comments.

Talked about how she was thrown under the bus with the charity (never named) donations. Even when she was proved in the right her character
was still maligned
She refused to give up knowing who she was.

talked about keyboard warriors who wound never come directly up to her and say "you are a bixxh I don't like what you are wearing today".
she said her character is who she is, what you are. You can control that. Your reputation is out of your control. So she just lives her life to the best with good values.

talked about the Panadol complaint, was twisted to make it look like I promoted Panadol for mental health.

she's learnt to embrace her mistakes, makes me who I am today. Talked about how the need for AD or SPON on posts came from something she had done. It was all a witch hunt they needed to start with someone who was doing the most advertising and working with the most companies.

- works with ASA now, have a direct contact with them. Stemmed from her being pulled up for holding a mocktail whilst pregnant.

Then some questions sent in

Hate Watching - makes her accountable, holds her to a high standard, she checks her posts incase they could be misconstrued

Unrealistic expectations for post partum women - talks about her privilege, she makes parenting look good because it is the reality. Will never tailor my version to pander to someone else, she won't pretend.

talked about how brands message her with details when people contact them. She picks and chooses her alignment, some brands she won't go with

Toxic positivity - perfect son, child in daycare
Responded with she shared how he had a tummy bug, she shares the tricky parts. But she won't dwell on the shi##y things. She shares a lot of low points. She's naturally a positive person so focus on the good.
she's shared the tough points of motherhood. People want to see pages that uplift, inspire, give you a giggle. She'll cry on line.

talked about the woman whose husband was caught cheating. She won't show the public in the background of her stories, blurs them out, except on this occasion.

will be able to draw a line in the sand once the court case is over in April. Back to saying she can control her character, but not her reputation. The truth will always come out. I will always be relentlessly positive. And she won't go running with Dom, at least not for a year or maybe never.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Also note - that along with having no hobbies or interests that she share - they don’t do weekend get-always or holidays unless they are free? With an income of ‘cough’ close to half a million a year ($300k for Trent and $120k from Lorna Jane alone) you think they would be supporting out tourism industry and shoeing off NZ - especially as most of her followers are overseas.
She won't show off NZ!
She went to Queenstown and spent the whole weekend in a house on a golfcourse. Adventure capital of the word and she spent it inside in the middle of nowhere.
I know I've mentioned that a few times in these threads, but it's just mind-boggling 🤪🤯

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
What the hell is she doing to that new born baby!

Looks like she's cutting off his airways then Drowning him in water with a jug.

Is she okay? This is not how you bath a baby ladies & gentleman.
Sometimes I wonder if she's sane enough to even be looking after two small children.
TC needs Google how to hold a baby in the bath.
---

Take note Simone!

Attachments

I remember the day she recorded the podcast, she said that night she was surprised that it was filmed so obv hadnt dressed appropiately.

Perhaps if she actually followed Dom she would have realised that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Sharing the bath clip here so people don’t give her more views.
I know times have changed since I had babies last century sometime...... but holding a newborn by the neck, pouring water over his head???? Please tell me this isn't real!! :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Re the charity fraud:

Dom “This is not one of your mistakes”
Simone “Totally, yeah”

In other words, she is still denying defrauding charities.

• Angry
  • Wow

Eyeswideopen88

Yup and from memory incorrectly. Something about refreezing and saying it was still safe. A #ad sponsor was dragged in somehow as well I think?

From tge first Simone thread June 2022 "She also needs to be accountable for telling people you can thaw breastmilk and re-freeze it"
How she was ever a nanny is beyond me.

• Wow