Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencedforlyfe

Absolutely, I would say on Instagram never refers to
The sad truth is...
When we all say on here how different she looks, fuller face, bigger thighs etc... we're the bad guys for picking apart a pregnant woman's body.

I just saw a post in Brodie Kane's Instagram, she's in her togs at the beach and her thighs touch.. all good by me! You can't tell me that people are to believe that SA's thighs don't touch and that picture isn't photoshopped at all. Come on!! You could drive a truck between those thighs, it's just not believable AT ALL.
Brodie Kane has a beautiful body, she doesn’t photoshop, & she looks fit & healthy.
I would never shame Simone’s “natural” size but it’s sooo obvious (especially now seeing the video) that she photoshops & takes photos from certain angles to make herself appear ?smaller. She obviously doesn’t embrace her body like she leads us to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Had some time to kill painting my nails today so have taken one for the the team.
  • Dom cackling at her struggling with taking the bins up the drive when she was overweight is pretty shit tbh. Anytime she talks about being overweight and her struggles, he laughs at it because being fat is clearly hilarious to him.
  • Apparently doesn’t like asking for or talking about money. Yet shares price tag of expensive artwork…
  • Trent doesn’t watch her stories.
  • Schedules out her week with “non negotiables” for herself but doesn’t mention relationship or kids in there…
  • Still talks about Trent working from home a lot.
  • Has clearly suffered with her mental health as a teen and when overweight but comes across with a very skewed view of mental health. She talks about a “cloud” but that’s such a stereotypical way to look at depression.
  • Panadol ad said people twisted it!! Took no responsibility for the terrible way she promoted it.
  • She uses hatewatchers as her accountability
  • Her nervous laughter constantly…
  • Question re. her putting out a skewed view of parenthood - she will “never pander” to other people’s views. How fucking condescending.
  • Doesn’t actually address the Fair and Good situation. Dances around it by saying that it’s all about people trying to take her down and that brands send her the names of the people that make complaints. Zero accountability.
  • Toxic positivity, daycare with Asher - thinks they have been open with this. We know this isn’t true.
  • Apparently she’s never going to put a camera in someone’s face who hasn’t agreed to it - hello, her children!!!
  • The only new thing in the podcast is the mention of her mums attempt. Everything else she’s already shared so it’s hardly a warts and all podcast.
  • Also Dom is fucking stupid and equates the sheer volume of her daily stories as success for her and thinks that she’s got so many stories because she is promoting so many brands…
  • Watched a bit of the video and now I totally understand the comments people make about her teeth. They truly do look like they are too big for her mouth and almost denture like. Her top teeth jut out a lot more than her bottom teeth.
---

Also can anyone confirm if I am being a TC but is the ending of the podcast different to the ending of the YouTube video? Cos I am sure the podcast doesn’t mention anything about the “court case” yet the video does???

Last edited:
  • Heart

Teaparty2022

God dom is such a shit interviewer. He really was carried for years in radio. Big build ups waste of time lol

influencedforlyfe

There’s a lot of new members on here this last week! Interesting since Simone had a baby everyone is coming to tattle 😂
It would be interesting to know how many people read this thread…I’m guessing a lot of people are lurking without liking/commenting on posts.

lovemesomegossip

What the heck with holding the neck like that in the bath! Bloody hell he is 2 weeks old, cradle the wee lad in your arm and let him float. F**k that looks like absolute shit to me. 😡😡😡😤😤 come On Simone, you love your baby so show him, hold him , leave that sitting up bath for a bit longer aye.

• Angry

#Simon

VIP Member
I predict she will say nothing effects her, never has and never will, she feels sorry for the "trolls" must be a reflection of how they feel blah fuckn blah.

Simone we know you care, we know it effects you because you read and respond to Tattle every single day for someone that doesn't give a shit sure spends alot of time here Even made up 2,3 profiles trying to make yourself look good. 😂

#Simon

VIP Member
Interesting Simone hasn't even shared the podcast.

Don't want them sheep to see the real Simone.
👀

• Haha

justmirin

So fucking pathetic that they turn comments off.. if you’re posting online, let everyone have their comments and opinions otherwise don’t post it. Every other video allows comments. Poor little Simmy just can’t handle the truth being out there for everyone to see.
I’m honestly stunned (I really shouldn’t be) turning the comments off is THE biggest cop out! Just giving a voice to her absolute gobshite knowing full well it’s all lies and the comments section would unearth masses of shit she has desperately tried to hide 🤥

Tall Tales

VIP Member
She's just the most out of touch, over privileged troll. Every time I see her stories shared here I just get so rage filled. She would have to be the most toxic person someone struggling with any kind of mental could follow. She's truly fucking horrible.
Honestly I have to take big breaks from looking at these influenzers or reading in here because it does make you angry, and what can you do about it? nothing ! so there is a lot of upset/anger/frustration whatever feelings going on for someone else that isn't necessary in my life!
BUT Imagine those devotees that follow her or others that hang on their every word believing all the crap that they spew and end up having struggles because they don't live up to 'their life'
A lot of people (smart people even) get sucked into scams. I don't see this crap they portray on SM any different. So much of it is a scam. They might not be like a traditional scammer but they are scamming all the same.!
How many influenzers do you see pushing Hello Fresh or Whoop and they wouldn't do it any other way and that this is the best convenience food brand around and next minute they are promoting another one
Its all BULLSHIT

For Context with the photos from comment before ! And we know who the CORE Group are! ie TATTLE and I call bullshit that companies leave the persons name in / send full email .. except maybe some of her besties that she promotes!

Haven’t read all the comments in here yet!
Obs on utube.
Simmo is real life in this podcast

I could care less about her toes but she has a clear case of odema.

She looks more at the camera or away altogether than at Dom - that’s a sign of someone with the inability to be fully truthful.

Shes extremely uncomfortable when the camera pans on her and crosses her legs or fidgets.

I don’t think she knew it was going to be so fully on camera like it was. She sounded shocked at his new set up.
Her baggy top was to hide her real figure sane with the dark tights.

View attachment 1939121View attachment 1939122View attachment 1939123View attachment 1939124View attachment 1939125
View attachment 1939126
View attachment 1939127View attachment 1939128View attachment 1939132View attachment 1939133
All those free manicures and not a single free pedicure

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
I take back my comment about the relationship being something come up out of the blue and a lie as it’s been posted here that it is in her book. I think because she went through that relationship it has shaped her to become who she is now? She needs to see someone to get through all this childhood trauma and to become a better person.
I think for her having gone through that relationship, then surely she would have a first hand understanding of the need for, and incredible work done by Women's Refuge. This just makes what she did with the donations (lack of) that much more heinous😡. I hope in the podcast she isnt going to use events like this as a way to deflect from that elephant in the room.

shh77

VIP Member
I know she’s tone deaf without any exterior factors coming into play. But no wonder she can never read the room and see that nobody else is continuing to post ads/carrying on as normal during crisis times eg. recent/CURRENT flooding events if she doesn’t look at anyone else’s stories! I know she’ll likely use that as an “excuse” but ffs she really is the most selfish, vile, self absorbed excuse of a human! 🤮🤢🤬

• Sick

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
She's flogging another candle company, I thought Mila Mae was one of her besties and the only candles she'll ever use?

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Fair for you but shes happy to incorporate a seemingless endless amount of Maori iconography (I won't say art as most of it is culturally appropriated white washed bullshit) n her home as window dressing though...
She‘s also created a brand around being a clean freak - time and time again, she proves this is also a lie.

Last week it was mouse shit behind her fridge - this week it’s shitty nappies on the dining table

• Sick
  • Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Just in response to a comment in the last thread re the iPad:

That in itself is also very dangerous. Imagine that come flying at the poor kids head if she had to break hard or got in an accident.

I did a defensive driving course a few years ago and the instructor said a box of tissues on the back parcel shelf can become a brick in the event of an accident.

• Wow

iggy

Chatty Member
Ooh Dom Harvey has just put up the sneak peak for her podcast out on Monday. Can even tell just from that small video how different she looks without the filters!

• Wow
  • Haha