Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been following Talz (who I know some find problematic but not me) the difference between her labour, and pre and post birth is the polar opposite of Simone’s. She’s hilarious, raw and honest. So much more relatable and enjoyable content.

Reactions: 16

Tall Tales

VIP Member
What is it if anyones business that her mum tried to kill herself? That stuff needs to be kept private? Also, this x of hers commited a crime? Why did the parents not involve the police? If that was my daughter who was 15 and dating a 25 year old, I’d be livid and disgusted. Her parents have ALOT to answer for!!!
Exactly what I said. Where were the parents.
Now in regards to the parents having a lot to answer the Mum follows her on Insta so must see all the edited photos and all the other stuff Simmo does so what on earth does she think of that? Where is she ? why isn't she stepping in and helping her?

#Simon

VIP Member
 was A at Erin's today whilst S was off at a nail appointment? Priorities right can't miss an appointment.

Feel like she just uses Erin, but least Erin is a better mother and plays and engages with A.
Interesting S keeps mentioning soaking up theses moments but everyday she's out at appointments or socializing! I can't keep up 

Eyeswideopen88

I hope like hell when people notice the comments turned off on every platform they question it. She can't keep her lies hidden for ever 😅 truth always comes out.

Justpoppingontosay

My takeaway from wasting an hour of my life listening to that is Dom is a shit host as he just laughs about anything serious which isn’t holding her accountable. And she can not see through her own bullshit to actually see how damaging she is. My opinion of her has gone down further, which who knew that was even possible!!!

• Sad
But why???????
Why would you bother to have all those tools for that tiny strip of lawn - surely would just have one of the push ones with the rotary type blade & even that would take you less than 2 mins! Surely the neighbours must just piss themselves laughing watching them get all that equipment out for that! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

crumbs

To go to lengths that she put lawyers on a podcaster, she must be so paranoid

Peaches87

It's quite funny because they aren't actually overly negative comments, just people telling the truth. Someone comparing her to Charlotte Dawson 🤦
Yes I saw that one and also someone tagged Paddy Gwyer telling him to do a story on the missing donations 🤣🤣 I think it said comments were from 9hrs ago so he must have posted it last night. Poor Dom probably having to pick up his phone and deal with her shit while having a sleep in on a Sunday

• Haha

Peaches87

Ok so who wants to take bets on whether S can do as she’s told and stay home today! Just read they’re asking people not to use the roads etc. I honestly think she hates being at home! I mean she went visiting yesterday, shouldn’t people be visiting her to meet baby….oh wait a minute they’re listening to advice and not going out lol 😆
It is quite strange to go out as often as she does at this stage especially when there us a emergency in Auckland! I'm all for getting out and about as it is good for your mental health but it's also good to just stay home with your baby and have cuddles. Regardless of whether you have had the 'perfect' birth your body still went through a marathon and needs to recover.

Why is bambini always having 60% off sales and then the influencer codes are on top? I wonder if the company is just selling outlet stock? Cause nobody in their right mind is buying $400 undies for 2 year olds

She won't show off NZ!
She went to Queenstown and spent the whole weekend in a house on a golfcourse. Adventure capital of the word and she spent it inside in the middle of nowhere.
I know I've mentioned that a few times in these threads, but it's just mind-boggling 🤪🤯
I reckon shes very cash poor. So that trip was probably free for them with meals provided by the resort. If they left the resort they would of had to pay for things.
Edit to add: wasn't there a thought she also got covid on that trip?
Note she only got the giant feather AFTER Ryders baby shower. Id say they asked for cash and said they were going to buy a piece of art for him (like the giant flag for Asher)
Does anyone know when buy me a coffee pays out? I bet we would see a pretty close tie between their monthly pay date and when she actually buys things and says she pays for it herself

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Ooh Dom Harvey has just put up the sneak peak for her podcast out on Monday. Can even tell just from that small video how different she looks without the filters!
Please please please tell me the fraud is asked about! Please! We aren't trolling you Simone - we are holding the mirror for your deception and lies. The filters are just a thing influencers use - yes. Lying about donating hundreds of thousands of dollar to woman's refuge? Lies and a criminal offense.
don't just call us trolls 🤬

Reactions: 15