Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#nofiller

Simone hasn't been on a weekend away #ad in months and months!
Reckon she was black listed? 

Just checked September was the last get away! Seems strange considering she had one every second weekend. 🤔
Also note - that along with having no hobbies or interests that she shares - they don’t do weekend get-always or holidays unless they are free? With an income of ‘cough’ close to half a million a year ($300k for Trent and $120k from Lorna Jane alone) you think they would be supporting out tourism industry and showing off NZ - especially as most of her followers are overseas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
When I had my second child, my husband couldn’t take any time off as he has a high demand job. He was entitled to 2 weeks paid leave but he just couldn’t take the time off

I think maybe they need the money financially as someone has said it’s unpaid leave. Not so well off as Simone makes out like they are 😂
I assume they are getting realitivily close to one income. Aside from her Lorna Jane money, how many paid contracts has she actually got in the past 12 months.. and does she still get paid by the company if she has to pull the ad due to breaking ASA standards. And apparently any work with Asher goes into an account they can't touch and seeing as a lot of her content is now just Asher...
And she "supposedly" has three new-ish mortgages to pay which have been purchased in the last couple of years which means they will be getting hit with interest rates rises.
Guess that's why close friends showed up and then she blows that on non-descript monotone art (feather, broom stick... Guessing the next one will be a witches cauldron)

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
That was an interesting almost 90 mins of my life. Will let HHW put up their summary. But for me
- blamed weight gain on parents divorce, mums attempted suicide, needed to seek love so relationship with man 10 years older
- contradicted herself on how much weight she lost pre op
- trenti is genuine, caring, with strong religious views and morals😯
- constantly talked about her privilege, lots of money good life style, no financial stresses
- has never had mental health issues, doesn't get down
- had to go on a benefit after losing nannying jobs
- has a direct line to ASA they tip her off as to complaints
- tells companies they can expect to have emails trying to make out she's bad to be involved with from "us" . What really angered me, is these companies are sharing the details, according to her, of the people who email them.😡
- sells other active wear as well as embrace because no size fits all and she wants to provide alternatives to women
- waiting on the outcome of the court case, with a decision in April....can someone fill me on this

Over to HHW

Dom I think was gutless or muzzled because it was totally he fawning over her. There were no really hard questions asked, and maybe if they were, they've now been deleted at the request of her lawyers.
No financial stresses but had to go on a benefit?

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
So latest post makes out Asher can say Ryders name. Hmmm, I’m doubting this as we have hardly heard him speak at all. Nothing against this but please don’t lie S. We barley hear any sounds come out of him so very surprised he’s saying ‘baby’ also.

Peaches87

I finally looked up Mrs Hinch that I have seen some of you talk about on here. Wow Simone has copied her so much. Mrs Hinch even has the same fake grass!!

• Haha

gossipkiwi

Dimples is shit, all the ‘influencers’ just rave about them because they were free.

The Farmers merinos are amazing quality.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
She really loves herself and thinks she's amazing !!
Why does she wear clothing that is too small for her.? That dress doesn't fit her across the top & so practical for feeding!!
And the perfect hair & makeup daily gets me. Not realistic at all....
That message…… surely she sent it to herself. It contains all her favourite compliments.
If someone really did send it to her, they cannot know about her defrauding charities.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
She missed an ad (which I still argue should at the start and not blurred into the text at the end)
This is the first picture and then the next one has the same pillows and same company tagged with an ad
---

Another one, not tagged ad on the link to product. Had to edit to add of 5 posts only one (the second) is tagged ad
---

Lol thhheeerrreee is the "where do you sleep you baby question". I still reckon Edward and co lent her a second snuzi pod cause what a faff dragging it around the house #mailwatch
And the message has the word Devine in it 😂 we see you Simone with your messages you send to yourself 😂

• Haha

Eyeswideopen88

100% - broke as fuck. People with money don’t need to rip off charities and are in a position to be choosy about who they partner with. Simone whores herself to any brand that will pay her $10 or flick her some free shit that she can then flog on marketplace for extra cash.

With the cost of living as high as it is, and the size of their mortgage, I predict we’ll see a lot more questionable behaviour from Scamoan as she desperately tries to make ends meet.

Also worth noting: Trent works in sales for a company that sells photocopiers. With the threat of a recession looming and sustainability at the forefront of so many business owners minds, businesses are going paperless more and more. Trent is not on $300k. Trent would be lucky to crack $150k in a good year with bonuses. This is not going to be a good year for photocopier sales.
Might have to do some digging at Canon haha. I used to call them a lot with printer problems 😅😅 300k is a pretty big salary.

Its actually sad how badly I want to see her shit fall apart 🤣 tattle is so addictive

Oh-do-tell-all

Ok so who wants to take bets on whether S can do as she’s told and stay home today! Just read they’re asking people not to use the roads etc. I honestly think she hates being at home! I mean she went visiting yesterday, shouldn’t people be visiting her to meet baby….oh wait a minute they’re listening to advice and not going out lol 😆

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Can I just say, those ‘luxe sticks’ looks cheap and tacky. They look like the kind of thing you’d find in one of those gift packs from a chemist or warehouse around Mother’s Day. You know the ones with soap and a loofah. I’m not running out to buy them that’s for sure.

• Haha
She uses that many different products, she has no way of actually knowing if any of them are any good. Surely people can see that you can’t actually trust her opinion?
I follow a few other makeup artists/ beauty bloggers etc and most of them will say "I've been testing this product for a few weeks, will give feedback soon" and you know actually test it. She's literally just a paid face for a 15 second spot. How can she says it's a game changer when we know she doesn't even use it.
I'm so intrigued to know of any genuine feedback from customer's for her hair and makeup business. When I did the back scroll to the start of her page she looked like she was doing like professional shoots (magazine etc) but not much activity on her hair and makeup page now

Reactions: 14