Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
To be fair… international travel wasn’t possible until very recently, and it can still be tricky (hotel/flight availability) isn’t what it was pre Covid.
She’s not in Christans league.
---

She also shows her fanny and arsehole to paying strangers on the internet, but okayyyyyyy🫣🫣🫣🫣
---

Simone is a) not cool and b) doesn’t run? Does running from charity fraud count?
Would 💯 support Talzs fanny and bumhole over Simone. At least Talz is not ripping off charities and being honest about motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bantr

I wonder how many sand bags she’s filled up for her westy neighbours over the weekend.

Edit: only due to her saying she will help, but instead drove around places when told to stay home

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Couldntcomeupwithaname

He must be sleeping for a good 2 hours or so. Gosh it takes me about an hour to clean my car inside and out if I’m doing a proper job.
The garden stuff would hardly take any time as all. Didn’t Trent recently trim the hedge?
To be fair when she vaccums her car out after EVERY.SINGLE.DRIVE, it’s probably gonna be a 2 second job 😂

• Haha

Eyeswideopen88

Umm Simone, if you have to hold your babies neck like that in the bath then he's too small to be in there.

Don't get me wrong, I loooove those baths. But common use ya brain.

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Imagine when Asher is 25 and if he brought home his little 15 year old Girlfriend in her St Cuths uniform. I wonder how Simone would act?

Asher: Oh no Mum she can’t stay for dinner, she has to go home and pack for school camp in the morning.
Simone: Oh that’s a shame love, your Dad is making his famous pasta. Here, give her this orchid from me.
Any DECENT parent would tell them they're sick in the head and to leave her alone
And the parent of the girl (aka Nikki) should be doing absolutely everything they can to get their daughter away from a sexual predator.. going to the police would be my first stop.

soUNinfluenced

Simone says she has two under 18 months.
Isn‘t Asher 18 months old, nearly 19 months?

”You gotta do what you got to do with two under 18 months”.
She says that to trump anyone with two under two … she’s got it “harder” but can thrive 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
As she only ever worked on the superficial stuff - what she looked like - and didn’t address how she got big, she will end up there again. She also shows in the podcast promo and in her own videos at times, how nasty she is inside. The eyes tell all in a person and hers are hard, cold and vacant - unless they are above a fake as smile.
There is nothing in her public persona that shows growth or development. She can’t pick a lane for her platform or advertising, she dresses in whatever is free so she has no signature style and she shows a life of nothing but eating out. Does she have interests or hobbies? The relatable people on IG do and use these to leverage their platform. I love my IG feed- full of inspirational women of all ages and shapes who live rich and fulfilling lives and this richness is leading to paid partnerships and advertising for them.
I was gonna ask this! Has she ever once mentioned having a hobby?? ( I didn't wanna post it cause giving her content ideas but hey)
Never see her doing any crafting, baking/cooking new recipes just for fun, meeting up with friends for social sports, tramping, going to exhibitions or the museum cause she's interested in history, geography etc etc She literally only shows activities if they are gifted
If you polled her followers what is she interested in all they could say is cleaning and what a sad life is that...

Last edited:
  • Heart

#Simon

VIP Member
Aw look A back to pre school tomrrow where she can dump him and then claim raising two under two is a absolute dream, and so easy and the transition was just devine. 🤪

• Angry
  • Sad

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
What the heck with holding the neck like that in the bath! Bloody hell he is 2 weeks old, cradle the wee lad in your arm and let him float. F**k that looks like absolute shit to me. 😡😡😡😤😤 come On Simone, you love your baby so show him, hold him , leave that sitting up bath for a bit longer aye.
She doesn’t even cradle him when she’s breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
In summary

Scamone had a baby
Labour started 0130
Baby born 0330
Baby breathed out with no analgesia, or tearing, he latched and fed straight away.
It was an unreal experience
There was crying during the videos.
****she’s a farm animal oink oink 🐽🐷🤭🤭
Why the fuck did she consult Dr Google and not call her midwife, the thick cunty farm animal?
---

Why the fuck did she consult Dr Google and not call her midwife, the thick cunty farm animal?
Oops I don’t mean her midwife is the farm animal 🤣

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
Simone hasn't been on a weekend away #ad in months and months!
Reckon she was black listed? 

Just checked September was the last get away! Seems strange considering she had one every second weekend. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Ok, I don’t like SA but there is no reason to comment on breastfeeding. It’s a sensitive issue to many women, it’s up to each individual to decide if they want to breastfeed and however long they want with no judgement from anyone whatsoever. I’m an advocate for breastfeeding but only if the mother can, wants and choose to do so. The baby will still be loved, fed, and cared for however they’re fed.
You are correct that no mother should be judged around their breast feeding decisions. The judgement with Simone was because she said she was stopping breastfeeding because she had work commitments that wouldn’t allow her to breastfeed. Some tattlers called BS, she stopped because breastfeeding interfered with her social life and beauty appointments.

Big red flag is she doesn’t look at the content of others - no wonder she is boring and stale. Last post had 14 comments and two were from bots. In contrast the relatable influencers who are getting work, partnerships etc have hundreds of comments, even with much smaller follower counts. She has no idea what a joke her feed has become and how the world of IG has moved on.
She’s backed herself into a corner, not stayed her her lane (don’t think she ever really had one) and is now a dated IG personality.
Lol she may not look at other Instagram influencers’ content but she absolutely looks at our content. So influential!

• Haha
Common sense isn't it??

But her comment after Dom said that relationship was illegal proves she not all there in the head.
Yes!!! That comment!! “Well I never looked at it like that?? Ok, the guy you dated, Simone is a fucking peddofile, pure and simple. Your mum and dad are fucked in the head for allowing this to happen….