Simone Anderson #22 unless it was a devine conception, her pregnancy timeline's a total deception

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the plums and the fact she ate THREE of them last night to show us a close up of the Woop meals. I’m surprised the bunny didn’t also make an appearance in the fridge 😂😂
I have actual second hand embarrassment for her. What a sad, sad life to constantly refresh tattle, and try to prove us wrong. Day in, Day out.

Monkey See, Monkey Do.
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know one thing I really regret not having for my kids when they were babies? A dolce and Gabbana bib.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She announced her pregnancy 4th August. If we assume she was 12 weeks pregnant then, she would be about 35 weeks pregnant now, meaning due about 16th Feb.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She announced her pregnancy 4th August. If we assume she was 12 weeks pregnant then, she would be about 35 weeks pregnant now, meaning due about 16th Feb.
I think she’s definitely due in January, and waited slightly longer to announce the pregnancy on Insta so that people would presume this and therefore think she’s due later than she actually is.

Reactions: 9
Also sorry but who likes fruit up like that?
Maybe the lining up of the fruit, the constant need to clean, whether real or perceived, everything in its correct area, labelled and not out of place, is a reflection of some obsessive need to control or to purport to having control.

If only she labeled those Women's Refuge receipts as well. They would have been so much easier to find. And if she really made a donation surely she would have claimed it back in her tax, under what ever name she used🤷

Reactions: 9
I think she’s definitely due in January, and waited slightly longer to announce the pregnancy on Insta so that people would presume this and therefore think she’s due later than she actually is.
I hope she took a real good look at how she carried on about her pregnancy with Asher and that's why she changed tack with Not Asher. Gushing about how wonderful she felt, bragging about having no symptoms, taking a mirror selfie with the washing basket with her shirt pulled up over her belly, "ThAnK yOu fOr ChOoSiNg Us tO bE YoUr PaReNtS". She hasn't thanked Not Asher even once!! Blasphemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking early - Lord help us all if Not Asher is born on Valentines Day 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she took a real good look at how she carried on about her pregnancy with Asher and that's why she changed tack with Not Asher. Gushing about how wonderful she felt, bragging about having no symptoms, taking a mirror selfie with the washing basket with her shirt pulled up over her belly, "ThAnK yOu fOr ChOoSiNg Us tO bE YoUr PaReNtS". She hasn't thanked Not Asher even once!! Blasphemy.
Incoming 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those are the ugliest kids clothes I’ve ever seen. I thought maybe they’d just sent them to her but she actually picked them out?! Voluntarily?! I am cackling. She has no taste.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I would say the same. I have a friend due around Feb and compared to S she looks tiny and it’s her 4th baby. As I said before looking at the pool photo she isn’t carrying small and doesn’t look small. I thought sue anytime soon when I saw it.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't dress my child in this even if I were paid to. How embarrassing, tacky and tone deaf. Shame on her.
She has terrible f’ing taste, Kmart has nicer infant wear and it doesn’t cost you someone’s/a families weekly mortgage or rent payment is. Oh wait she doesn’t care about being realistic

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the absolute carry on about 'going back to work' this morning! Get a bleeping grip, what's even changed? Now you have to sit on the floor and film a few ads for unnecessary baby clothes? And then show the full-to-bursting wardrobe again, like it wasn't enough to flash all the multiple baskets of branded shoes last week. God she's vulgar.
Also she kept the Bambini box because it was 'so special'?! you mean like it was 'so special' that A chose you, it was 'so special' on your wedding day, wtf does that term even mean to you anymore? OR is keeping the proof that you bought those narcissist-billboard-esque outfits actually that important to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Trent and I cuddled for 2 hours and cried about the holidays being over"

Is she bleeping serious? Welcome to the real world you TC - not that today will be any different to any other day of the year. Your whole life is a bleeping holiday! She needs a bloody reality check and a big one at that :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
'Trent and I cuddled for 2 hours and cried about the holidays being over"

Is she bleeping serious? Welcome to the real world you TC - not that today will be any different to any other day of the year. Your whole life is a bleeping holiday! She needs a bloody reality check and a big one at that :mad:
Omg they did not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.