Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just disgusting and unhygienic.

I wish I could ban stinky patients coming into the waiting room....mix of smokes, alcohol, filthy disgusting dirty smell and BO. I swear some people don't wear deodorant.
I work with someone who doesn’t believe in deodorant 🤮 you may not believe but our noses do you filthy biarch

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Considering how many other candle companies she already gets free products from, I hope she regifts that Lyttleton Lights set to someone! Disappointing they’ve sent her stuff 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The lemons are being used! I’m sorry but maybe thick but it sounded like she picked all those lemons from her tree in the last two weeks (maybe?) I thought they had a tiny tree?
I like how she aims for no food wastage every week but likes to waste others things like senseless packaging, PR parcels, clothing, etc
Her lemon tree is tiny. She is such a liar! Even lying about lemons. Wtf

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
There isn’t even a point to her lies anymore. Is this the definition of a pathological liar? You just need to lie for no apparent reason?

Her lemon tree is tiny. She is such a liar! Even lying about lemons. Wtf

"A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies."

There isn’t even a point to her lies anymore. Is this the definition of a pathological liar? You just need to lie for no apparent reason?
Snap!

• Haha
So I posted on Simone’s thread last time Erin made nachos and I’m going to shitpost again.

Carrots? Yeah ok sometimes I sneak them into mince, but grated. Not big chunks.

Green beans? No these do not belong in Nachos.

Broccoli?? NO. Get that out of your nacho mix.

Melt the cheese on top of the chips. Then place down your mixture. ALSO MORE CHEESE.

Again, thank you for reading my nacho rant. Back to regular programming.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
"A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies."

Snap!
Is it just that she has to be seen as successful in absolutely everything she does? Right down to a lemon producing tree?

Reactions: 9
And whys she pretending she's about minimal waste, she's the biggest consumer I've ever seen!

Reactions: 16
And whys she pretending she's about minimal waste, she's the biggest consumer I've ever seen!
duck isn’t she!! Simmo, hun, you can pretend you’re minimal waste all you want but your fast fashion which just supports child slave labour out weighs saving some lemons from a hens do 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So I posted on Simone’s thread last time Erin made nachos and I’m going to shitpost again.

Melt the cheese on top of the chips. Then place down your mixture. ALSO MORE CHEESE.

Ew that is not nachos. That is like a poor persons portion of cheese and they ain’t poor.

• Haha
Hi Simone! Last week you said that Trent was going to take his team and volunteer at Vision West this week. You mentioned you were going to tag along again as well. Is this in the calendar for tomorrow? Looking forward to the update you Devine hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Simone! Last week you said that Trent was going to take his team and volunteer at Vision West this week. You mentioned you were going to tag along again as well. Is this in the calendar for tomorrow? Looking forward to the update you Devine hun x
I was just thinking about this and wondering what day they popped in this week. I see the comments are still up.

Unsure that they’ll have time tomorrow as it may be induction day with the weekend and public holidays coming up.

Reactions: 6

This is not nachos. This doesn’t even look like it would taste that nice.
This is a weird savoury mince dish on top of corn chips.
Why are they trying to re-invent nachos?

Also I’m not sure what planet she lives on but our lemon tree keeps producing for a few more months so “using up all the lemons on the tree” makes no sense when they’ll probably get more before winter considering they’re in Auckland ……..
If she’s all about reducing waste, why not say that she’s juicing up the lemons and oranges they used as table decorations? Which as we know is where those lemons REALLY came from. I’d really respect that, instead I assume they’ve been dumped because where else would they be 🤷🏼‍♀️

That thing above is a crime against nachos. That is some sort of beef stew with corn chips. Someone call old El Paso, Erin is out of the box bonkers trying to pass that off as nachos. Sorry for the rant, I really like nachos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.