Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I.could see writing in that planner, exciting things for 2023,🤔 and what's with her eyelashes this morning🤷
Aaw you’ve put your falsies on wonky darls! 🤭🙃 “oMg WhAt NoOo tHeSe ArE 100% mY rEaL nAtUrAl LaShEs! LaSh FrIdAyS iS iNcReDiLE!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few from other day.

The rest where of food sides at the engagement party 😴😴

She should absolutely not be eating egg that raw, but hey she dgaf about her unborn child like we all seen.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
A few from other day.

She should absolutely not be eating egg that raw, but hey she dgaf about her unborn child like we all seen.
Asher standing on the chair by the coffee machine scares the tit out of me. SA thinks she's such a progressive parent when actually that's just incredibly dangerous. I imagine she doesn't watch him constantly (that would involve getting off of her phone) and he could so easily fall off that chair or pull something down from that bench.

Reactions: 11
Asher standing on the chair by the coffee machine scares the tit out of me. SA thinks she's such a progressive parent when actually that's just incredibly dangerous. I imagine she doesn't watch him constantly (that would involve getting off of her phone) and he could so easily fall off that chair or pull something down from that bench.
This is not cute. It is basically a jug! Simone obviously has never seen a baby that has been burnt before.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can you please explain with a reel what's wrong with this pic please lol I'm too thick

Think it's not been working for anyone
I just checked social blade and hers seems to not have any updates since Thursday but I checked someone else and it had been updated everyday so not sure what’s going on with her page. She’s back down to 315k anyway so she’s losing followers faster than she can buy bots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few from other day.

wonder why you’ve got the play gym out of the storage unit Simone? Seems a bit early if you’re not due until next month and the baby wouldn’t be using it for at least a month or two….

Reactions: 12
Hey Simmo, I hope that tiramisu was free of alcohol and also it probably uses raw egg in it so another no go since you are pregnant!

Also no you weren’t concentrating on the speech, you just didn’t want us to see your bump in the wild as the drinks were covering it when you were being filmed. We aren’t thick cunts unlike your followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I wonder how or if she will comment on how tiny she is in this pregnancy? Or mention the ‘midwife’ has told her how small she is. The real photos just show she’s quite big even if she is due Dec and if not she’ll only get bigger. She’ll mention weight gain but even if you gain a little or a lot during pregnancy it doesn’t always mean you look bigger or smaller. I put on nearly 30kgs with my babies and my bumps were tiny. One pregnancy I only went up a dress size in the last trimester.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hey Simmo, I hope that tiramisu was free of alcohol and also it probably uses raw egg in it so another no go since you are pregnant!

Also no you weren’t concentrating on the speech, you just didn’t want us to see your bump in the wild as the drinks were covering it when you were being filmed. We aren’t thick cunts unlike your followers.
Her not looking at the guy who is giving the speech when everyone else it just proves how rude she is and thinks the world revolves around her.. may be for her birthday too but it’s not hard to turn the duck around. 🙄
Wonder what everyone else there thinks about it.. maybe they’re just use to it.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her not looking at the guy who is giving the speech when everyone else it just proves how rude she is and thinks the world revolves around her.. may be for her birthday too but it’s not hard to turn the duck around. 🙄
Wonder what everyone else there thinks about it.. maybe they’re just use to it.
Part of the speech was appreciating what a hard year it’s been. My guess is that she zoned out at this part as her year has been devine!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.