Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something’s happened! The fruit in Simone‘s fridge isn’t lined up! It’s just been chucked into the vegetable bin!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think she’s going to make something using lemons and butter as to me that’s quite a lot she has in her fridge. Every time I look at this fridge I just think it’s not a normal family fridge.

Also, do we believe A made the biscuits or sue did? I was expecting a reel showing us him in the kitchen on the stool thing helping her. Maybes it’s in CF

Reactions: 7
Tomatoes are there because last time she put them in the vegetable container and we commented on it here- obviously today at her friends gathering she could read here so adjusted it for tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she’s going to make something using lemons and butter as to me that’s quite a lot she has in her fridge. Every time I look at this fridge I just think it’s not a normal family fridge.

Also, do we believe A made the biscuits or sue did? I was expecting a reel showing us him in the kitchen on the stool thing helping her. Maybes it’s in CF
Definitely Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m such a thick bleep and I really don’t understand when I’m meant to reset the house? I thought I was meant to do that in the mornings with a big reset on Friday? Am I meant to do it in the evenings too? Please help.
D7BF8F16-C793-44EB-80FF-F76483C26C0C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m such a thick bleep and I really don’t understand when I’m mean to reset the house? I thought I was meant to do that in the mornings with a big reset on Friday? Am I meant to do it in the evenings too? Please help.
View attachment 1815262
Let me help you. The evening reset is to remove any sign of living within the house. The house must look show home like at all times. There must be no signs of human life. Ever.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m such a thick bleep and I really don’t understand when I’m meant to reset the house? I thought I was meant to do that in the mornings with a big reset on Friday? Am I meant to do it in the evenings too? Please help.
View attachment 1815262
Yes, yes and yes. But also after you do absolutely anything!
Make a meal or snack (scheduled of course) - reset the kitchen, vacuum and mop floor.
Go out somewhere - come home and reset all the bags, wash and dry all clothes and shoes. Obviously you will have got the car washed on the way home too.
I mean do I really need to explain this to you?? It’s extremely normal and not at all chaotic behaviour! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Make a meal or snack (scheduled of course) - reset the kitchen, vacuum and mop floor.
Go out somewhere - come home and reset all the bags, wash and dry all clothes and shoes. Obviously you will have got the car washed on the way home too.
I mean do I really need to explain this to you?? It’s extremely normal and not at all chaotic behaviour! 😂😂
Don’t forget resetting the spare bed when your guests are still sleeping in it!!

• Haha
“We all live in a sterile beige showhome, a sterile beige showhome” Asher and Trent sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine, swaying nervously at the front doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Asher has 25 pairs of shoes (that we can see) in the wardrobe. Most are converse, expensive looking shoes. This woman is so out of touch.
She’s put this up as yesterday someone on tattle commented that Asher had worn the same shoes all week. Can’t have tattle one up on ya!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s bored. Trent went to his office and she’s all alone by herself in the house. Sue doesn’t watch TV so what else do you do when you’re so bored? Clean obviously.

Reactions: 5
I hope one of her loyal minions has mentioned her cleaning the car seat essentially now makes it unsafe. Yes seems harmless, but if she was a member of a car seat group, it’s a massive no no. No doubt anyone mentioning it would be blocked.
It would actually be great if she could bring this up on her stories, as so many other parents are likely to see this as ok, and follow suit.
Does anyone know the brand of the capsule? I’m keen to check out their warranty and safety instructions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me, if she’s emptying and refilling the spa every time they sort the filter… they must be changing the water all the fucken time 🤮
O to be rich and taking money from charities and using unnecessary amounts of water for your white privileged life 🙄🙄
Didn’t she once fill her spa during a drought?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.