Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s a full term belly surely?
Can’t be as remember she said people’s predictions were way off and a few here have predicted pretty much every day up to Christmas.

Also why is she on platters? Do you think that’s her engagement present to them? Or she just wants to show off how well she does basic platter most human beings know how to create?

Reactions: 4
Can’t be as remember she said people’s predictions were way off and a few here have predicted pretty much every day up to Christmas.

Also why is she on platters? Do you think that’s her engagement present to them? Or she just wants to show off how well she does basic platter most human beings know how to create?
Next question coming up from her thick bleep followers is how did you do those Devine platters? I’ve never made a platter in my life before and need to know the ingredients you used. Could you please share the reel for the platter you made, I frothed over it!

Also didn’t take her long to get rid of the link for visionwest. One question for Simone to read over her monthly outing tonight is, how the duck can you be friends with someone that is so fake and doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hobsonville_housewife - you are amazing!! Thank you for your kind words

Yet another video of her son falling over - no emotional reaction from either of them except Simone laughing
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Asher is clearly trying to climb onto the piano as predicted - ready to fly right over the staircase.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Update - she's left the quantity of boiling water out of the sauce recipe. Was struggling to work out the consistency until I read the instructions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alright, I'm calling defeat on this one. Looks like that page is from 2016 and most of the stuff I can see online is post that date. Also doesn't help that her version of that sauce appears to be nothing like anything else online and is also incomplete.
It's probably ripped off from something like healthy food mag but I can't find anything tonight

Reactions: 5
Nah I don’t think she has. It looks like the dress and pose made it look off.
Nope. If you zoom in she has edited the side where the handbag is, the bottom of her bump where her hand is, under each boob, and her neck lol

Reactions: 2

I can answer that… this is from her recipe book

1E188FD0-CCBE-4D48-A64C-716B79495E83.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she self praises herself about every inch getting demolished. Hands up and be honest, unless it’s a tiny platter who at any party has seen a platter board totally demolished? Unless it’s been out on the table for a god 6+hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so I’m not the only one that thought that looked fake AF? 😂
Definitely not.
I had a weird shaped belly for my pregnancies (like a square rather than a nice round circle ….. but I’m fat so that’s why 😂) but I find her bump quite unusual. I wouldn’t normally comment on another woman’s pregnant belly but it’s very high? And very round? I’ve never seen anything like it.

Cue the underwear pregnant belly selfie in the bathroom mirror. Please do Simone. I’m confused.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.