Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hobsonville_housewife - you are amazing!! Thank you for your kind words

Yet another video of her son falling over - no emotional reaction from either of them except Simone laughing

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh looks like someone got themselves a new replica belt from DHgate. Hermes is a bit more prestigious than LV and Anine Bing Simone so surprised we didn’t get pictures of the order or box. Speaking of LV haven’t seen those sandals in a while….

Also why no tag for your Gucci bag love? You were happy to tag the shoes??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I was just coming to post the same, hun you have forgotten to tag your devine bag and belt xx

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 14
does anyone have the link to the second hand wardrobe page... i did find it and sent a request but now its gone - and i didnt get my request accepted as i haven't received anything so does that mean that i was blocked or denied access ?

Bump is MIA again
For anyone who is on close friends @Butt3rfly @#Simon maybe @bigbeigeape anyone else?
i was thinking you should all save your $$ and not renew your close friends, it’s clearly an absolute waste of money and apart from strapping roo to a pole there’s been nothing authentic. As she’s taken the link out of her bio she’s clearly not interested..

we all thank you for your service.

Reactions: 32
I think at least just 1 person should stay on close friends , especially leading up to baby time

Reactions: 8
And since when has she called herself “mumma roo”?
Approximately never!
Don't you know? She ripped off Mrs Hinch Asher was most happy when she and Trenti CarRiEd HiM oN ThEiR TumMiES so he's like a little too.
I'm fairly certain I have memories of her calling him "Asher woo" in the early days because I laughed with a friend of how stupid that sounds, but that could be the veneers and fillers getting in the way.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.