Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost aka blocked 88 people today…..88 questions wanting the truth but they got blocked by the beige ape
honestly I would not be surprised if at least a few of these are people who genuinely follow Simmo for whatever reason but her gross little display was the final straw and they hit unfollow. I bet her family wishes they could unfollow her in real life. What must her grandparents thought of that party? My grandma would’ve thought it was the tackiest shit ever, and would’ve told me to my face lol

Reactions: 9
You are fucking kidding

I'm so confused, why is she going back and adding ad to them?
Isn’t the “ad” requirement supposed to be the first thing people see so they know from the outset what it is? Not at the end where people might not get to and actually see. Anyone know the ASA guidelines?

Reactions: 5
You are fucking kidding

I'm so confused, why is she going back and adding ad to them?
Originally that post had (ad) next to the chiffonboutique, she’s just added space between it to make it unclear about which product/vendor is sponsored.
She is a fucking shameless, duplicitous charlatan. JUST BE HONEST AND CLEAR! Why is it so hard to clearly state which companies did promo deals with you?! You’re an influencer, everyone knows you get everything for free, you just have to be honest about it!

Reactions: 5
Has
Exactly what’s the ad??? Food wasn’t an ad? Sure Simon.
Has this woman ever watched a Winnie the poo movie? Or read any of AA Milnes books? There is nothing beige about them. It’s set in a Forrest. What the fu k is she on about with the colour of the balloons being prefect when I think of Winnie the Poo I immediately think of the red balloon and floating up the tree to get the honey & getting covered in bees.

Reactions: 16
Isn’t the “ad” requirement supposed to be the first thing people see so they know from the outset what it is? Not at the end where people might not get to and actually see. Anyone know the ASA guidelines?
I think it has to be readable and clear. pretty vague. I also think it has to be in the first few lines, but they do not enforce this at all. I complained about it and got no where.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when Simone had a Mazda & got into an car accident, posted about what happened as it happened but then went all quiet after a follower lent their car while she got hers sorted?
I wonder if that Mazda was gifted and they didn’t want to replace it maybe?
I remember the whole situation was super weird and always thought something else went down. & may have something to do with how she never said much about getting her current Mercedes.

Reactions: 7
Literally nothing was Winnie the Pooh themed apart from her drink names and the quotes. Winnie the Pooh isn’t “muted” colours ffs they are bright and colourful…. That is the whole reason kids love it

I think it has to be readable and clear. pretty vague. I also think it has to be in the first few lines, but they do not enforce this at all. I complained about it and got no where.
My understanding is that is has to be at the top of the post so it’s not hidden by the “see more” when it cuts off long posts. She knows exactly what she is doing, you aren’t being clever simmo, anyone with half a brain knows this whole “event” has been funded. And not from your pockets.

Reactions: 11
Cake was like 660 but ur working out is so bloody good

Was here mum at the party? Also haven’t seen her mention her brother, wife and their son Gus (Asher’s cousin). Remember pre Asher, they would go and give them the ‘night off parenting’ so they could sleep. Would house swap so she could get up in the night to Gus, fold their washing and clean their house for them.

Reactions: 10
So she said the venue “ held 100 plus guests”
wow sounds like the size of most peoples wedding!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.