Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how about Asher with his nappy hanging out in all the photos. Looks ridiculous that no one could be bothered to do up the snaps on his outfit properly.

Reactions: 10
Also how about Asher with his nappy hanging out in all the photos. Looks ridiculous that no one could be bothered to do up the snaps on his outfit properly.
Because she's a narcissist and only cares about herself. Makeup and hair done for the party, he's in a poo onesie that doesn't even fit and is probably freezing.

Reactions: 9
Someone asked where the party was and it was at a photography studio, that’s no place for a party

Because she's a narcissist and only cares about herself. Makeup and hair done for the party, he's in a poo onesie that doesn't even fit and is probably freezing.
That was a different kid in the onesie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone asked where the party was and it was at a photography studio, that’s no place for a party

That was a different kid in the onesie
Asher was the kid in the poo coloured onesie with his nappy hanging out half the time. For someone who loves aesthetics I don’t understand why she didn’t fix him up.

Reactions: 10
Were there any presents at the party - or did everyone give money (like at a wedding) to buy him another piece of GIANT art he has to carry around when he goes flatting at uni 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Were there any presents at the party - or did everyone give money (like at a wedding) to buy him another piece of GIANT art he has to carry around when he goes flatting at uni 🧐
I’m guessing they each had to donate $$ for a piece of art for Asher to sell off when he’s old enough to realise his mums batshit crazy and he just wants to lax out and smoke a joint and sit in his own filth with a Big Mac combo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trent🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Asher looks so snotty in some of his pics. I notice Asher has never been discussed or shown as sick, under the weather, upset with teething, grumpy - nothing. Any parent on here knows even the most happy and chill of babies would have illness or the odd bad day but Simone is set on having her life as a mum and her kids like as perfect
Asher having a cold might be a telltale sign he goes to daycare haha

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing they each had to donate $$ for a piece of art for Asher to sell off when he’s old enough to realise his mums batshit crazy and he just wants to lax out and smoke a joint and sit in his own filth with a Big Mac combo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trent🤣🤣🤣

Omg this made me laugh so hard...stick a stupid hat on that guy and it's def ole chipo 🤣

If the kangaroo thing is true (which it isn't) why wasn't he nick-named Joey... after all that's what a baby kangaroo is.

It's like they've picked a name and are desperate for it to stick. It won't. In years to come he'll look at his birthday pics and question it... just like my 14yo looks at his 1st birthday pics and questions why I have a teething necklace on him. Sorry, son... I was a moron back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure Simon was calling Asher "Roo" while she was still pregnant? That was the substitute for using his name. So seems weird to claim it was coined in the first 3 months of his life when they would hold him on their stomachs or whatever.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.