Simone Anderson #19 In Simone's stocking you'll find coal & ash, because she stole the Women's Refuge cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Simmo - correcting your F45 form will help you target the correct muscle groups and prevent you injuring your back.

Y’welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow those are some receipts!! For someone who doesn't care about tattle she seems to know a lot about all of the topics discussed on the threads 🤔 Also just throwing this on the new thread too - SA gave Asher vitamins today that CLEARLY state they are not for children under 2 years old. Do with that information what you will. (Simone when you read this - I look forward to an explanation on your stories 🥰)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

View attachment 1793492

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

View attachment 1793493View attachment 1793494View attachment 1793495View attachment 1793496

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

I haven’t messaged Simone before, as you can see.
You are the real MVP 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it… how did she figure out who you were? Or did she message the Hello Hobsonville account?

Imagine going to parties and reading tattle out loud. While sober. You sound like fun Simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow those are some receipts!! For someone who doesn't care about tattle she seems to know a lot about all of the topics discussed on the threads 🤔 Also just throwing this on the new thread too - SA gave Asher vitamins today that CLEARLY state they are not for children under 2 years old. Do with that information what you will. (Simone when you read this - I look forward to an explanation on your stories 🥰)
Also, if healthpost sent these to her for Asher…. Wtf is wrong with them???

Reactions: 12
So she doesn’t read here but knows enough to figure out your Instagram handle.
unmmmmmmmmmm
When were those messages sent? Was it after the mention of the email being sent to press? Or the ASA issue with the vitamins.
aka - did it push her over the edge again?

And of course a salad can be made many times. But the clothes and the nails and the salad? That’s a push.

all will be revealed when she has the baby. So she had better have her timeline solid

Reactions: 7
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

View attachment 1793492

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

View attachment 1793493View attachment 1793494View attachment 1793495View attachment 1793496

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

You’ve really hit a sore spot on Scamone Simone Anderson Forsyth 😆 I wonder how did she find the time to fluff around talking to someone from a pathetic gossip forum. Maybe she rescheduled A’s water time

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1793492

One word Scamone "Dignity" - you lost yours replying like that from a reactionary state😡.

If you want to get it back, I'm thinking it's probably hidden with those receipts you claim you have. Just saying . Keep living your Best Fake life. The truth is out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1793492

I am sorry that she wrote this to you. She certainly seems very unhinged. We know she reads and responds to tattle in real time. I have said before Simone will fight tooth and nail to preserve her lifestyle. She is a very dangerous person, don’t underestimate what she is capable of.

Reactions: 27
So she doesn’t read here but knows enough to figure out your Instagram handle.
unmmmmmmmmmm
When were those messages sent? Was it after the mention of the email being sent to press? Or the ASA issue with the vitamins.
aka - did it push her over the edge again?

And of course a salad can be made many times. But the clothes and the nails and the salad? That’s a push.

all will be revealed when she has the baby. So she had better have her timeline solid

This was this morning but I’m not sure what happened just before, I hadn’t actually seen her stories today (just her linen grid post).

I am sorry that she wrote this to you. She certainly seems very unhinged. We know she reads and responds to tattle in real time. I have said before Simone will fight tooth and nail to preserve her lifestyle. She is a very dangerous person, don’t underestimate what she is capable of.
Thank you, but don’t worry about me- I’m absolutely fine! 💜

Reactions: 11
Is anyone going to message the Kindness Collective and ask if they do indeed donate weekly?

Reactions: 13
If she’s only looked at Tattle a few times at parties, what’s with the whole “Things I learnt from strangers on the internet” like, duh Simone, have you forgot you posted multiple reels with screenshots from Tattle on your grid? You absolute thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.