Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I did alert the CEO of Kindness Collective to Simone‘s claim that she donates to them weekly. The CEO said she is “sick of Simone telling people she’s associated with the charity, and is seeking legal advice”. I have the receipts to verify the CEO said this, but out of respect to the CEO I will not post them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

65E4BAB5-22EB-4212-8349-FEE237660A8F.png

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

19875EEB-9747-4740-A1C9-C9769D0E7F2E.jpeg
9CFA79E6-56E4-4BA0-BF57-95C759270A15.jpeg
3FBDF08A-C839-48AA-AE05-9E063BCB74EE.jpeg
A7BB3902-677E-4759-A9A9-CD31D4E186FD.jpeg

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

I haven’t messaged Simone before, as you can see.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Oh-do-tell-all

I alerted Healthpost of the fact they were partnering with a seriously problematic influencer which could be detrimental to their business. They were fantastic at replying, they have contacted Simon and apparently she has removed her stories that associated them to her and they will no longer be working with her. I have supported them for years and am so happy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Thread suggestion

Simone Anderson #20 her half day of “charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar - one of her biggest fears

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Narrator: after 2-3 months of stewing over the fact that Tattlers had figured out her web of lies, Simone finally had a lightbulb moment 💡

Simone: “duh, people make salads more than once you know! Tee hee I’m so smart. I finally got one over these pesky tattlers 🙊 head pats for me”

Tattle: “but Simone…. Your nails… they’re the same”

Simone: “wait… FUUUUUUCK 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hi beautiful simone, I hope you and your incredible family are having such a beautiful day. I saw the messages you send the phenomenal bestie hobsonville_housewife. I've heard that panadol is really epic for mental health issues, maybe you could pop some in your trolley when you do your weekly food shop? It might just take the frothing edge off a little. The most recent picture you posted I really could tell that you are such an inspirational mum Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 45

snarkersusie

VIP Member
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

View attachment 1793492

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

View attachment 1793493View attachment 1793494View attachment 1793495View attachment 1793496

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

I haven’t messaged Simone before, as you can see.
Doesn’t read tattle…..yet addresses everything mentioned on here…..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If she’s only looked at Tattle a few times at parties, what’s with the whole “Things I learnt from strangers on the internet” like, duh Simone, have you forgot you posted multiple reels with screenshots from Tattle on your grid? You absolute thick cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 42

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Dear Simone,

Last night I had a party with friends and family. We scrolled your thread on tattle and laughed at the absurdity of it all.

I made your frozen grapes recipe and everyone was blown away! They were DEVINE! EVERYONE wanted the recipe but I wouldn’t share because I want it to be a secret recipe handed down the generations.

I have never seen you in person but I can just tell you’re the most amazing mum. You’re such an inspiration. I can tell you’re the same size as you look in your photos, just TINY!

I can’t wait for baby #2 to be born. I can just tell you’re going to be so real and raw about the realities of multiple children. You are such an inspiration Xx

P.s. I’ve never seen Trent in person either but I can just tell he has such masculine energy. His beard looks great I bet! Not weird looking at all. I can just tell he’s the most amazing father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

shh77

VIP Member
Oooh weee! 10 pages already!
Queen @hobsonville_housewife I’m sure I’m not just speaking for myself when I say, you truly are the MVP!! What a wonderful day we’ve all had thanks to you, you incredibly devine human! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40

shanaynay

If I couldn’t hate the bitch anymore than I already do! My dislike towards her is so strong because she’s such a lying fake cunt! I’m a dv survivor and stayed in the women’s refuge when my ex was given the protection order, I had to stay there and hide and be protected because my life was at stake. And years ago I was a vision west client and received one of their amazing Christmas hampers, my kids and I got presents that year and we had yummy food thanks to them. To see her “volunteering” and crying fucks me off so much, you have no fucking idea you cunt. You will never ever know the pain, fear and anguish of what those families have been and are going through. FUCK YOU AND WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS?

• Heart

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Lis
Also why is she so against explaining where Trent works at home? I mean we know how many bedrooms are in the house and what each room is used for. Wouldn’t it be more sensible to just talk about it?
List of things she doesn't talk about
*daycare
*woman's refuge donations
*sickness
*real life
*bruno
*due date
*trents work situation
*family bar

• Haha

heyhoney

OMFG I knew the tea was gonna be hot but not THAT hot 🥵
Those messages made my heart rate jump through the roof, she is unhinged!!
Major second hand embarrassment 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 39