Simone Anderson #19 In Simone's stocking you'll find coal & ash, because she stole the Women's Refuge cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s so smart that she found me 😂

Yes with the nails that gives her a 2, maximum 3 week window when she told Trent.

EXACTLY!!! if this isn’t the current pregnancy announcement, it puts her in an even worse position with it being an announcement from one of her losses.
I reckon shes particularly crappy this morning and she's know she's absolutely gonna get a smack on the hand for advertising products for babies against the stated guidelines on them

Reactions: 23
Whoa she's having another maniac episode!!! She speaks like a angry teenager 😂
The cheese has well and truly slipped off the cracker

I have a question, if Ms Anderson was able to stop one person mentioning her name online, how come we are able to say anything we want here?
It’s anonymous, there is a tit load of us and what we’re saying is opinion and that’s made quite clear for the most part

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Checked it for laughs with friends, yeah right. That's a Tui Billboard right there. She'd be downright embarrassed to show these threads in front of friends, cause many of her friends must think she's bat tit crazy too. Karma is gonna bite her hard one day.

I bet she's got one nasty viperish temper and that tongue would be lashing horrid vile words.

Fake tits, arse and teeth, just as artificial as her Christmas wreath!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon something has happened in the last week ish cause why has she dropped paid partnership and started putting ad on all her tit still i would say against ASA guidelines as we puts it at the end of her captions after her code, doesn't brackets or a hashtag to highlight it. Guidelines say the ad should be apparent from the outset but you have to open her caption to see it and it blends into the text
Either shes lost another big contract or her management company have given her the hard word after having to clean up comments with every Collab she does

Reactions: 13
So I was just sitting here on my (non $3000) office chair this morning, when someone stumbled their way into my DMs.

View attachment 1793492

To note, I had not messaged Simone, I’m assuming she found her way there since I posted on tattle this morning that someone had commented #AD on her linen post (since she had obviously forgotten).

View attachment 1793493View attachment 1793494View attachment 1793495View attachment 1793496

I’ll let these screen shots speak for themselves, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle Simone!

I haven’t messaged Simone before, as you can see.
Honsonville?? 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Checked it for laughs with friends, yeah right. That's a Tui Billboard right there. She'd be downright embarrassed to show these threads in front of friends, cause many of her friends must think she's bat tit crazy too. Karma is gonna bite her hard one day.

I bet she's got one nasty viperish temper and that tongue would be lashing horrid vile words.

Fake tits, arse and teeth, just as artificial as her Christmas wreath!
Her friends that have more than 2 brain cells would also put the pieces together and realise we’re right.

Also, people don’t talk to her at parties. We’ve seen the evidence of that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*adds kindness collective to the list of charity receipts for Simone to produce*
As a family was an interesting way to word it. I reckon that a royal family and her parents/ aunty etc all dump their tit on them.
Shes only posted about them a couple of times.
Maybe she could donate all her close friends money to them?

She doesn't even bleeping follow them 😂
Nice support babes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s too thick to have worked that out 🤔
The way she talks to you - she is absolutely unhinged and acting like a petulant child. It’s pathetic. She obviously thought by messaging you she would have one up on you. Too much of a thick bleep to realise she’s the punchline.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.