Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she always gotten stuff from health post? Have I missed something? I really don’t want to have to stop buying from them if they support her 😳😳🫤🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If Simmo is on here all the time checking things and then correcting everything she does - why doesn’t she just be a better human and make better content then she wouldn’t need to have accounts and check here 24/7.
Like I’m not being a thick bleep aye? Cause surely that makes more sense than what she’s currently doing?

Reactions: 17
we know she is a true narcissist! I guess once we all accept this nothing will shock us anymore. Nothing and I repeat nothing is below her. Her lies and behaviour are truly astonishing.

Also RE: Her due date.

we are not wrong. If we are it’s because you uploaded a video telling Trent that later resulted in a mis carriage. That is the only way we are wrong.

Or you told Trent when you were like 8 weeks instead of 4. Which I highly doubt. Or the video is totally fake and staged.. but I don’t think you were smart enough at the time to realise what you had in the fridge would give away the date
If she told Trent at 8 weeks, not-Asher is well and truly here and the MC at 3 Feb is a complete lie

Reactions: 9
Hi tattle friends! Just caught up on today’s Q&A, gosh we seem to have ruffled a few of Simone’s feathers!

Simone, I’ll let you find and fix the error here

4979E7BD-424F-4667-8189-9EF98E330F68.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't care if people think it's pre-recorded, but goes on for 2 whole minutes on the topic, goes on about her nails, flowers and pulls the ipad like... prove some more how little you care?
Did she…show her hand on the iPad to prove her point? Because that’s directly from here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The space general stuff looks cheap and crappy. Kmart has much better storage options.

probably explains why the toy box and that weird caddy she was putting fruit in got tossed immediately after taking a photo.

so authentic simone, so authentic
Fark how long can she talk about a cube. Imagine the hours of planning to showcase that cube.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been on holiday and have spent the best part of this week catching up. We’re talking about Simone’s highlights for the year that was, I’m very perplexed at one of todays actions - hocking a vibrator as a Christmas gift, and filming said vibrator in amongst your families gifts. I mean I’m all for female pleasure but I’m sure your one year old son doesn’t want his Christmas presents covered in your love juice Simon. 🤢 mind you you openly talk about gifting these to your young cousins so I guess there’s no humility in sex in your family.
You must have missed the photo of it ON the Christmas tree like a decoration 💀

Okay here’s her current Social Blade states (before they update) we can see if this giveaway does anything for her!! 🤣🤣
Although it’s linked with Megan so they’re sharing comments and likes etc.
Can you see how much media she has deleted in the last 30+ days? Because she has absolutely deleted all of those highlights

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This tit infuriates me! If the stuff you’ve been gifted gets IMMEDIATELY put into the “Backstock” container YOU DON’T NEED IT! Why must you continue to accept things you don’t need?! Why can’t you donate it to a family who truly does?! 🤬🤬🤬
040EF378-2B2E-4E11-A7C4-F8FCB6698854.jpeg
F2D57FD5-80F2-4A96-B4C4-F978680B013C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know this was shared before .. BUT .. I just can't with this .. ..........
"I don't edit my photos, I don't use filters"
Yeah ok whatever you say.
I sometimes need a break from this stuff, the constant lying - barefaced lying!
The woman can not be very stable unless of course she is a true narcissist.!
Are your ankles not the same size as your thighs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.