Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OCD_utter_nutter

A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.
Calling BS on this one - especially from a new member from out of the blue. If she had nothing to hide, then why bolt inside. All her pregnancy is bolting away from reality! She's as fake as her tits, arse and teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
So Simone has a block of cheese by her front door, and her Bestie has a grater! Perfect pairing!
Her besties house is just a carbon copy of Simone’s (or vice versa!!) Imagine all your besties having the exact same styled house, how boring! 🥱
And why is she running round the house taking photos of random things and posting them? My friends would think I’d lost the plot if it did that

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
She’s answering questions her ‘followers have sent in’ regarding pre recorded content, her due date and other useless information
Yawn just had a watch. No Simone you won’t admit your due date because then everyone will catch up with your lies.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
When she dropped her first pity real and we all collectively went wtf

• Haha

my-cup-is-full

**oooooohhh look at me in my designer hat and LV sandles, that cost exactly $1500 and $439**

Why on earth does she have to share the email confirmations for these very expensive clothing items? What is she trying to prove? - want to buy designer clothes… fine.. buy them, wear them.. but don’t f*en show off. No one cares and it makes you look so out of touch with reality. It’s pathetic.
Where’s her confirmation email for her Zimmerman dress she wore on the weekend?? Oh wait….. 😂

• Haha
Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

It’s just another way to make women feel like shit.
I have had 2 miscarriages, the first i had to have a d and c but the second i literally had to shove a towel between my legs on the way to the er , no way in hell would i have been wearing white pants on that day or any of the days following

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
have we got “promotes partnership with Findfair on the same day that she posts herself promoting every unethical, unsustainable, slave labour brand known to man”?

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
I apologise in advance if my new Devine, stunning, beautiful, game changing profile picture gives anyone nightmares. 🤣

• Haha
A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Guys!! We don’t have to worry about her ankle this morning. Thankfully she’s okay 😌 and she’s back at F45, no issues 🫶♥
Damn it. Was hoping she wouldn't be able to walk this AM so her house could get dirty.

I would happily see her out of action with a broken ankle🤣🤣🤣

Also, I’m ok with going to hell😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Storing her “backstock” of canned drinks above her range hood
Lol more of a stupid one 😂

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Remember when she was pregnant with Asher and she said "thank you for choosing us to be your parents baby" 🤮🤢🤮🤢 what must she think about there supposedly being two babies that didn't ChOoSe them to be their parents? She hasn't even once thanked Not Asher!
Ugh that’s such a 🤮🤮 saying anyway. 🙄 Two people decide they want to put another person on this planet, not the baby deciding they want parents.