Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
“Away to New Plymouth this weekend for another one of my ✨bEsT fRiEnD✨ x’s baby shower” ….does this woman know the meaning of ‘best’?? every bloody person she knows is a BEST friend! 🙄🙄 …..also are they calling Simon THEIR best friend? I’m guessing no

• Haha
Reactions: 16

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Simone said she had "20 friends" also pregnant around the time she was with Asher. But we've not really seen her hanging out with any of these friends have we?

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
I think I will just leave this here. Some Tattlers might want to help if they are able. It might twig someone elses memory (we know you are watching 👀👀) or you could just show us the receipts when you did donate and clear up all this confusion🤣

Attachments

• Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Whenever I watch this, it makes me so ill. I just also don’t understand why he didn’t cry when he fell. Kids cry over the smallest things, surely he’d be crying over that incident or has she drilled it into him that he’s not allowed to cry🥺
Also if that was my kid attempting to climb down like that, I would have straight away when up there and corrected it, instead of filming it and watching to see what happened 🙄
One of the theories against sleep training is that kids learn to not bother crying because no one is coming to help them

• Sad

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
For me it was all those times Asher was fed in the bath, then when questioned about it she said they ‘occasionally‘ fed him in the bath so he was free to express himself 🫠

• Haha
Two things..
1. “Ooh haven’t shared tHe BrOwNiE recipe reel in a long time” cue fake message asking for the recipe “hello beautiful” “to die for” “xx” 🙄🙄
2. If YOU can fall over just walking, A can DEFINITELY fall down the stairs trying to walk down them rather crawling backwards!!! 😥
Or is this her way to justify why she’s on bed rest for the next few days - sore ankle baby is almost here

• Wow

pippio

Plot twist, she actually has rank taste in food and makes that feijoa salad on the regular 😂😂

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Who has an empty garage? That’s so creepy! Ours is full of art supplies, snow gear, sports stuff, tools… y’know, signs of our hobbies and personalities!
But my house was built in the sixties, so even if I had nothing in the garage it would still look grubby lol