Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeigeonBeige

Love that it was mentioned in here that there's no gushing over this pregnancy and baby Not Asher. Then we get a story of said gushing and 'alleged' MC. Good Morning Simone, nice you had to check in here for your daily content.

Reactions: 19

trish_allstar

My prediction if Simon doesn't stop being a thick cunt and make this area safer.
Floor, to chair, to piano....then drop. 😞
She is encouraging him to climb on that chair, he'll think it's so funny as mummy laughs and takes photos ... so why not the piano... surely mummy will love that.
Come on Simon...think it thru a little.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

#ad#ad#ad#ad

Love how the other two friends are in the photo being subtle and there’s Simmo doing everything she can to take the spotlight - looking at how everyone else at the event was dressed, that dress she wore was the wrong choice.

she’d be the one to turn up to a wedding in an all white floor length gown and invite herself to the photo session
And she’s holding HER bump at her ‘besties’ baby shower. Fuck off.

shh77

VIP Member
This shit infuriates me! If the stuff you’ve been gifted gets IMMEDIATELY put into the “Backstock” container YOU DON’T NEED IT! Why must you continue to accept things you don’t need?! Why can’t you donate it to a family who truly does?! 🤬🤬🤬
040EF378-2B2E-4E11-A7C4-F8FCB6698854.jpeg
F2D57FD5-80F2-4A96-B4C4-F978680B013C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Hey Simone until you can add “women’s refuge receipts found” to your list of ~achievements there won’t be any head pats from me 🙃

View attachment 1780787
Omg shut the fuck up Simone. Good for you that you spend your days running around cleaning. Some of us choose life and prefer to interact with our families. You may think everyone thinks you’re this amazing human, whereas a lot of us actually think you have psychological disorder that needs to be treated and that your time would be better spent with your child who likely thinks you’re actually a cell phone with legs

#Simon

VIP Member
@Taptotidy Hon I have a question!

Why do you edit your body every single day, and your bump, your not a size 10 babes.
Can you please explain this, also can you talk about your two miscarriages and dates and why you never saw a Dr for either of them?

And also the most important where the women's refuge money is? And how you sleep each night knowing you ripped off a charity?

You divine human xx

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
$400 for board shorts for a kid? She's fucked in the head even more than I thought.

K-Mart boardies not good enough for Asher Roo??????????????

shh77

VIP Member
Omg LUCY! How embarrassing! THIS is the room you’re making “your bestie” sleep in?! Not NEARLY enough pillows! What are you poor? Ew 🤪
01D58152-A587-46CF-8364-9CE035CA1B44.jpeg

Imagine the pressure of hosting her and Trenti 😬😬

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
For me, it was when they went to Millbrook in QT and never left the hotel, or that place in Wellington and they ran out of formula and nappies during the storm. And who looked after Adver while they were having all their meals?

• Haha

LadyChat

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Accounts that bring in real people and authentic engagement are the ones that talk about real topics and generate discussion. Or, they’re funny as fuck. Or, they’re relatable. Simone is none of these. The only thing I think she can do now is post drama - if she actually addressed the WR issue, she’d get a fucktonne of engagement but instead, she deletes comments and ignores it
I do think she would need to do some serious reputation repair to be able to authenticly discuss anything. If she starts speaking on anything she will get torn apart by people because she hasn't properly addressed her own drama.
All of the lawsuits to gag people have kind of fucked her long term. The appeal of influencer marketing was that it was a paraaocial relationship where you trusted the person talking to you. Simone doesn't have that trust anymore as everyone knows she spent years trying to hide shit
Probably why it appear lots of comments she gets are from international accounts. Local people know she's scum but the WR drama maybe didn't make it international

• Heart