Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yuck yuck yuck seeing her receive all those gifted items! Give them to someone who needs them scamone Coz you certainly don’t need them and you can afford them on your own! I can’t stand seeing influencers receive thousands of dollars worth of items! It does the complete opposite for me and makes me want to not purchase the items!

Reactions: 17

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
similar to the whole fake Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc shit Simone has..
the hat off the Superette website and the one she showed have VERY noticeable differences.. the colour of the letters are darker on her and the shape is also very different
The texture of the hat also looks different, and the lettering isn’t the same either.

Who gifts this kind of thing to a 1yr old. Wait until they are older. And why gift it to Asher and not Simone? Can't think or many men who would want a Crown Lynn vase
To build up Asher’s art collection, of course. His most prized possessions. “Come and play at my house after school, I have such devine toys that we can look at on the wall”

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
I think the way she's banging on about this child completing the family is insane. I hate to be a party pooper but the child is not here yet. I was blissfully unaware that my 1st child could potentially die - and he was infact stillborn. Maybe I'm over sensitive to this but I always find it weird that people assume everything is going to work out well. Obviously I'm not saying anything is going to happen to Not Asher and nor would I want it to.
Not to mention creating a child does not automatically mean unconditional love. It’s very much conditional. The boys could grow up to absolutely resent her for how she’s using them on social media or anything, you just never know. But that’s Simmo for you, never realistic with anything.
Also… absolutely sorry for your loss!! I can’t imagine how Simmos content makes you feel at times ♥♥

• Heart

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
its like she's that drunk aunty at a wedding and walks up to randoms, and says "time for a selfie"
They're not her friends
Yes! That’s exactly the vibe I get from that photo. Like the other two were probably sitting having a conversation and she just inserted herself for a selfie so they had to move over to accommodate her on the seat and it was a major inconvenience for them 😂

People at the party having intelligent conversations…

Simone: “My ShOeS aRe GuCcI 🤪

*everyone shuffles away awkwardly and continues their intelligent conversations*

• Haha
  • Heart

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
If Simmo is on here all the time checking things and then correcting everything she does - why doesn’t she just be a better human and make better content then she wouldn’t need to have accounts and check here 24/7.
Like I’m not being a thick cunt aye? Cause surely that makes more sense than what she’s currently doing?

my-cup-is-full

similar to the whole fake Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc shit Simone has..
the hat off the Superette website and the one she showed have VERY noticeable differences.. the colour of the letters are darker on her and the shape is also very different
Hard to get fake anine bing, pretty sure this is the real deal as looks similar to what’s in store. And then the email confirmation. My question though? Why? And why show the email confirmation for a hat, it’s so weird. Also does she realise the cost of that hat would give 21ish women a safe night through women’s refuge. Idiot. Simone it would be more admirable if you showed email receipts of gifting safe nights rather then a fricken hat!

snarkersusie

VIP Member
You know, if I was her, which I'm so thankful I'm not despite all the freebies and $ thrown at her the LAST thing I would do would be to show off a $3000 + chair and rub it in peoples faces. Its fine to have $ and to spend it however you wish, but there is no need to splash it all over your socials linking where to buy it! There is no incentive to do it. Its just crass.
Especially with the ‘we purchased this ourselves’ comments. She did the same thing with the Nuna car seats. You want to buy expensive shit? Good for you, do it. I purchase expensive things as well Simone, but you see zero of those purchases on my social media. I’ve said it before, Money talks, but wealth whispers.

Bantr

Thread #19 suggestion, Will Simone find the womens refuge receipts before baby feijoa salad is born

• Haha
These instagram comments on weledanz post are killing me. Their social media team has clocked off but we all know Simmy is checking them and all antsy and waiting to ask for them to be deleted 😂 would love to know what actually goes through old mate Trenti's head when she's having her nightly whinge about us "online bullies"
Maybe he's in here. Dropping little hints for us. That's why he's too busy to come to dinner. Hiding in the storage sending us messages

• Haha

Vaseline

Chatty Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
packing Asher's bag for his 'first day' at day care and then never even filming it
getting Asher a new lunchbox from the local jail after comments in here about his food getting soggy

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Scheduling A’s daily ‘allowance’ of water 😔 getting called out for it here then “all of a sudden” showing him sipping on h2o often, product placement-ing his cups all around the place and saying he has access to water whenever he likes! 🙄🙄 poor dehydrated bub

• Haha
Reactions: 16