Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who has an empty garage? That’s so creepy! Ours is full of art supplies, snow gear, sports stuff, tools… y’know, signs of our hobbies and personalities!
But my house was built in the sixties, so even if I had nothing in the garage it would still look grubby lol
Why would they keep anything in the garage, doesn’t everyone just keep their supplies at their storage units?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

beigelife

Something about her pregnancy reveal to Trent seems off.. the way they are reacting makes me think it could be the first time they had a positive after having Asher..
I dunno I just feel like after “two miscarriages” very recent to that, the reactions might be slightly different? Forgive me if I’m way off, but something just doesn’t seem like she’s just had two miscarriages and that’s her third time pregnant and that’s Trent’s reaction to it..

I see Matilda Green commenting on the Zimmerman dress photo saying Simone looks amazing.
So clearly she has no morals either.

Also lol at people asking where hershoes are from and she tags Gucci. “Babe where are your shoes the the [obvious Gucci logo] from?”

love how is is failing to mention Designer Wardrobe
Someone else has mentioned it, I’m sure that comment will be gone soon!!!
DC05F1DB-62BC-43A6-B42E-5A67A9111B4F.jpeg

• Haha
So if Simone doesn’t have her baby shortly does this mean that the pregnancy reel where she tells Trent she is pregnant (with the salad) is actually from another pregnancy? If this is so that this may be why Dom Harvey’s podcast is going to be released next year, which would deflect from any discussion of this being confirmed, and also from potentially problematic use of retinol early in the pregnancy.
You are correct. If the baby’s not here by Christmas the salad announcement is from one of her losses, which is absolutely cooked if that’s the case.

usemycode

VIP Member
Screenshotted 4.10.22
Ok it’s late so I might be wrong here, happy to be corrected on the math.

If she was 12 weeks when she announced on her Instagram (4/8) then this photo is a couple of days short of 21 weeks here (4/10).
Going by that, she’s only 29 weeks 3 days ish now. Putting her due date as 16 Feb 2023. Ish.
The fejoia salad reel was posted 35 weeks ago. The fejoia salad was in her reel where she tells Trent she’s pregnant. Let’s say she was 4 weeks pregnant when she got that positive test so she’s actually 39 weeks pregnant now. Ish.
Making her due date some time in the next week.

That would actually make her about 31 weeks pregnant in this photo (4/10). Which seems more believable.

Reactions: 15

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Being gifted a toy box, taking a photo of it in Asher's room and then it magically disappears, never to see the light of day again.

• Haha

shanaynay

And thinking Molly was bad with her brush cleaning🤢. This is just gross. Cleaning brushes and blenders for her clients in the kitchen sink. Doesn't look like it was cleaned out prior. The solid pink cleaner is already stained with makeup so it's not clean, and solid soaps are not ideal for a the same reason we don't have them in toilets any more to wash our hands🤢. These would be ok for private use, but this is her business, she should be maintaining the highest levels of cleaning to protect her clients. 🤢🤢
She cleaned the nappy bin in that same kitchen sink too 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

OCD_utter_nutter

Yes, but she‘s going to need to keep having a baby a year at this rate 🤭
But Not Asher hasn't brought in a lot of new or exciting engagement. There's been little connection with the pregnancy. No gushing about the baby. Think she is still in denial about having another boy. Perfect Simon is not getting her perfect family! So another pregnancy will bring her beige content to very vanilla. Her IG is bloody boring and full of ads. Unsure what she can do to bring in real people and keep them riveted to her content.