Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been on holiday and have spent the best part of this week catching up. We’re talking about Simone’s highlights for the year that was, I’m very perplexed at one of todays actions - hocking a vibrator as a Christmas gift, and filming said vibrator in amongst your families gifts. I mean I’m all for female pleasure but I’m sure your one year old son doesn’t want his Christmas presents covered in your love juice Simon. 🤢 mind you you openly talk about gifting these to your young cousins so I guess there’s no humility in sex in your family.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is this shithouse engagement simon you are turning into your bots. Poor tezzas notification blowing up coz you can be bothered to proof read before you angrily smash that reply button
Screenshot_20221208-195027_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I feel violated having to watch her talk about ✨SeLf PleAsUrE✨ while hocking GGO this morning 🤢🤮 …and so yuck of GGO to not gaf and contribute to love support and work with her 👎🏻

• Sick

usemycode

VIP Member
Why would she even see that as appropriate to post publicly, and she kept filming😥. That's right she does it For engagement😡. Too many influenzas think it's appropriate to exploit their children for the$ and the clicks they get. This made me feel sick watching it😥
If you watch the full video it seems even more sad that he knocks the ball, then looks to Simone and does an excited gasp, then as he’s trying to reach for it and about to fall she laughs quietly and then just keeps filming as he flips over. He was looking to her for interaction and she just ignores him and films him. Her condescending tone when she speaks to him at the end is so gross.

Pretty sure that one of the pity reels she had lined up was about her not baby proofing as she made a few posts trying to drive comments here and the the same week Asher showed up with a MASSIVE unexplained egg and then we go no reel that week.
Pretty sure it was when she showed off him climbing off the back of the couch and her helping him do it and then after the egg it was never mentioned again.
Yep I think so

• Sad

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Yea exactly, but then I can’t help think that with all these baby showers and weddings she goes to means she will have alot of funerals to go to when they have all aged 🤔
I have a feeling she’s going to be well and truly alone by the time she’s old. The house of cards has got to fall at some point

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I did and she said no, so I gave a brief history lesson to the other members and enlightened them of Simon's deceit and thieving.

The thousands of dollars spent a private school still didn't help with her spelling. Its separate Simon not seperate. She has a thing with the letter "e" like devine instead of divine. Seperate instead of separate.
Excellent work agent! Keep spreading the word

Lucky she found a rare window of time to fluff around!

Unfortunately for Simmo - my phone froze at just the right the moment to get a raw and authentic screenshot.

now we know why we never get a side on shot. It will reveal too much of the truth

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
No you didn't
I lol'd at this story. She's will absolutely always share the (fake) messages she gets about the crap she posts, but not one single message screen shot of all the loveley feedback she received on this awful cheap ugly storage system

A square of baking paper looks like it would have more structural integrity

• Haha

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Has her own active wear company but hardly ever wears it and is always wearing Lorna Jane, Aimn and other random brands

• Haha

redredwine12

Alright guys fuck #freshsheetfriday!! I unwillingly washed my sheets today because sickness has been through the house (childs first year of daycare does that to most families apart from the forsyths) and was just getting them in off the line and got stung by a bee. Never will i ever wash my sheets on a friday again 😅

• Haha

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
I don’t have anything to say. I just want to see my new profile pic with a crown. It is devine and I am frothing over it.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Especially with the ‘we purchased this ourselves’ comments. She did the same thing with the Nuna car seats. You want to buy expensive shit? Good for you, do it. I purchase expensive things as well Simone, but you see zero of those purchases on my social media. I’ve said it before, Money talks, but wealth whispers.
This is so true - my grandparents came from a lot of generational wealth and I remember my grandmother telling me that only “common” people flaunt it or “new money” 😂