Simone Anderson #16 Simone bought herself a Shein dress, she can’t fix the women’s refuge mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t have the same brain day to day right? She says that she doesn’t view food as good or bad, and yet every time she gets on the piss she has a “naughty confession” post about getting McDonalds and saying how bad it is but she loves it.
059440EC-0C64-4462-B89C-1528E1165DDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really doesn’t have the same brain day to day right? She says that she doesn’t view food as good or bad, and yet every time she gets on the piss she has a “naughty confession” post about getting McDonalds and saying how bad it is but she loves it. View attachment 1738834
It should be a basic requirement for anyone who has had WLS to disclose that when people ask questions like this. I’ve had it and I would never let anyone believe my weight loss was because I ‘changed my lifestyle’. I had 80% of my stomach removed. Yeap I had to work to change my diet slightly, but I put weight on due to health issues not cause I was like her and at the bakery every bleeping morning.

makes me wild that she just completely leaves that out of any conversation now.

Reactions: 22
Anyone think she struggles with A hense why he's in daycare esp from a young age. He seems like a chilled child but I do think she gengreally struggles. Cash cow 2 will be the absolute opposite and be the wild child won't sleep eat etc just on cue when A starts tantrums at terrible 2s.
Excited to watch her attempt she's got life together! 🍿

I do have to LOL at all her besties 🤣
Does she know the definition of a best friend?

I bet all her ",besties" have a good old laugh behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
”……. that require me being out of the house for meetings etc”. Laughing at this. Hair appointments, massage (twice last week), chiropractor, nails, brow appointments, etc. Plus, isn‘t Asher in daycare three or four days a week?

Reactions: 21
”……. that require me being out of the house for meetings etc”. Laughing at this. Hair appointments, massage (twice last week), chiropractor, nails, brow appointments, etc. Plus, isn‘t Asher in daycare three or four days a week?
Also where the duck is trenti’s desk these days simone?

Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t have the same brain day to day right? She says that she doesn’t view food as good or bad, and yet every time she gets on the piss she has a “naughty confession” post about getting McDonalds and saying how bad it is but she loves it. View attachment 1738834
Your “lifestyle change” is that when you just started going for walks and the weight just “magically fell off” or was it the weight loss surgery you’re referring to?
Oh yes I also love “terAyaki” chicken, hey beautiful do you have a reel of your stolen, I mean totally yours, you totally invented it recipe for this? I’m such a thick c*nt I can’t for the life of me find your reels anymore! Your such an inspiring human! xx 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off. You didn't recognise your own son?
So, either you did and you're being dramatic or maybe you didn't because you're always too busy looking at your phone and not your son.
But hey, you said it Simone 🤷🏻‍♀️

---
Simone Anderson
Simone Pretscherer
Simone Forsyth
Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson women's refuge
Simone baby
Simone pregnancy
Simone scam
Is it just me or does he look exactly the same as he looks now?

Reactions: 9
“Keeping it bewerten us”
Is grandad teaching you some German?

fun fact for you simone, one of my old workmates is also related to your grandad but I’m assuming she doesn’t think much of you as she doesn’t follow you on Insta and you aren’t friends on Facebook! (She’s Facebook friends with your grandad though, your grandad genuinely looks such a wonderful person).

A3369E8D-783D-45FF-B97F-72C26B8F889D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone brave enough to ask her if she’s planning on showing baby number two on her Instagram?

“We honestly don’t know, we’re still deciding on if we’ll show him to my audience.”

“As soon as he’s aware of the camera we will stop.”

Absolute lol.

Also, my bet for the gender neutral name is Quinn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Keeping it bewerten us”
Is grandad teaching you some German?

fun fact for you simone, one of my old workmates is also related to your grandad but I’m assuming she doesn’t think much of you as she doesn’t follow you on Insta and you aren’t friends on Facebook! (She’s Facebook friends with your grandad though, your grandad genuinely looks such a wonderful person).

View attachment 1738930
So these “close friends” you’re referring to, are they the “close friends” that are paying you MONEY for the ✨rEaL, rAw, AuThEnTiC cOntEnT✨? Or are they not close enough for that?? I think these people are expecting this kind of thing for their hard earned cash..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the complete non-answers to Tattle’s questions from this morning. Fark me she is hilariously dense…her answer to “where is Trent’s home office” is: “At home still..”

No tit Sherlock, home offices tend to be at home. Storage unit offices are more of a hybrid work environment.

But thank you for the sneaky acknowledgement of my name by using the word “still” when it wasn’t actually necessary. I see you babes. You flirting?

WHICH ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE IS TRENT WORKING IN SIMONE? YOU PUT ASHER IN TRENT’S OLD OFFICE.
E53D7AE5-AC23-4D2B-B76B-941B595D9827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the complete non-answers to Tattle’s questions from this morning. Fark me she is hilariously dense…her answer to “where is Trent’s home office” is: “At home still..”

No tit Sherlock, home offices tend to be at home. Storage unit offices are more of a hybrid work environment.

WHICH ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE IS TRENT WORKING IN SIMONE? YOU PUT ASHER IN TRENT’S OLD OFFICE. View attachment 1739068
How can he look after asher if he's shut off in a room

Reactions: 14
Trent works from home. And so is available to look after Asher.

At the same time?

Ummmmmmmm.

I didn’t know it was possible to look after and supervise a toddler and work at the same time. How???????

Reactions: 15
“Trent works from home so Trent looks after him”

Hon, that’s not working from home. Hopefully no Canon employees are watching your stories

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The CF questions
Why are these ones just for CF? They’re nothing special and she’s answered the gift guide one with answers she’s seen here.
She is actually so fucken boring and her social media reflects her age oh wait, she’s not mid 40s is she? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.