Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Dear Canon Hiring Manager

I saw recently on Instagram from NZs biggest and busiest influencer that you allow your staff to work from home whilst simultaneously looking after their toddler age children.

This is exactly the type of work set up I am looking for, so my partner can attend really important business meetings, and I can give you about 30% of my attention whilst I work.

I am not particularly fussy on what type of role you give me, any will do, it’s more about the work life balance and culture I am looking for.

Kind Regards

P.s I also heard you pay your regional sales managers $300k+ per annum. That sounds lovely to me and I am open to negotiation

• Haha
Reactions: 56

LadyChat

Chatty Member
I swear to G I did a double take this morning at pak'n'save and read this completely wrong! #toomuchtattletime

🤭

1669161913750.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I remember how much she pushed that cord banking with Asher (I was still in the fog then) and how detrimental it would be to any illness he may suffer in the future. I felt it was something I must do, and looked into the $5,000 exercise and felt utterly useless that I couldn’t factor that in to the already mounting baby costs. I remember seeing a midwife on Insta talk to this and how damaging these influencers pushing cord blood blanking was, and this was where I started to see the light. You’re SO damaging Simone. You have no idea what you do to new mothers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
The thing that gets me about all of this obfuscation of reality that Simone engages in is that it all seems totally unnecessary!

When we had two kids, we had to get rid of our spare bedroom that had a queen bed in it for guests. Thats just what happens. So if Trent is now working in the spare room downstairs, then why not just say “Trent’s office is now in the spare room so that Asher’s big boy room can be upstairs with us”.

It would be the most normal thing in the world. Same with putting Asher into daycare. If she had just said “influencing and being able to complete my partnership obligations is a 30 hour a week job, so we’ve decided to put him into daycare for three days a week so I can focus on work for those days” that would have been the most normal thing in the world.

But she is intentionally opaque and deceitful when asked about these things, giving vague answers that don’t actually align with reality, so it makes everything she says seem untrustworthy. And again, to what end? What benefit does she get from obscuring the truth around these things?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Ughhhhhh sleep training breaks my heart. I know it’s a necessity for some people but I just couldn’t leave my babies to cry. They’re crying out for you to comfort them 🤦🏼‍♀️
Im sure this will be a controversial opinion but idgaf

Also a controversial opinion is that these sheeps hooves look like testicles and it’s eyes are CREEPY as 🙃

I hope Simone has purchased 5 more of these little testicle sheep so she can keep rotating them around for Not-Asher

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi beautiful Simon, I saw you last night at the fluro event, your take on Kermit the frog was truly inspirational. I was too shy to talk to you in person but I wanted to let you know that you that based on seeing you this one time on your monthly outing you looked like someone who is a phenomenal mum and trents circus tent top was truly devine. I hope your adidas chucks were super comfortable for your swollen 35week ankles, would you have a reel on how to wash them? I don't have a dishwasher. I hope your day today is so epic, why don't you put your feet up and treat yourself to a fetus endangering spa Xx

Ps- so kind and generous of nanna Norma to lend your her white kitten heels last night, did you know that thats a step towards sustainability? Reusing and rewearing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

#ad#ad#ad#ad

Lol, sleep training (post 12 weeks) is what allllllll of our parents did. I was talking to mum and she said that all the parents in her day (early 80s) were told if their baby was crying just make sure they had everything they needed (food water etc etc) and if it became too much for you as a parent, leave them inside, lock the door and go for a walk around the block.

We’re not doing anything near that, we’re going in every 2 min, then 3, then 4 and then every 10 until the baby is going to sleep by themselves.

If sleep training (post 12 weeks) is what you need to get the sleep you need in order to feel like you can actually parent and be alive to do your full time job, then go for it.

The idea that sleep training fundamentally fucks kids up and teaches them they can’t expect help from anyone is total bullshit. Every set of twins I know have had to be in a sleep routine from pretty much day one otherwise there’s no way their parents could ever handle the situation…and all the twins I know are pretty damn normal.

Stop shaming parents who choose to do sleep training (after 12 weeks)…I was sleep trained, you were probably “cry it out” sleep trained, and we aren’t walking around like emotionless zombies. I’m not gonna shame anyone who chooses to co-sleep or whatever, just do what works for you.
Just because our parents did it doesn’t make it right. The exception is that now people are profiting big time off of the idea that babies should be self settling and sleeping for longer stints than they are developmentally ready for, and using influencers to promote this idea.

Reactions: 39
Hey Skete, it’s me the fucking white honkie,

If you’re reading this, your honkie comment this morning made me so mad that I actually think you’re a cunt now……

I’m a paying member of your pateron so I will share everything you post now. I was being respectful of you and not sharing, but you can get eat a big bag of dicks now….

Absolutely no respect now. I’m so mad!

We will start with these ones….

I’m commited to sharing everything she posts until she apologies for using that word!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Can we move the Skete convo to the NZ Thread or its own one??
This is Simmos and I came on here to say that the voice over on her Cordbanking video sounds like she’s hanging upside down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
She's currently at the hairdresser. She 100% put that in herself whilst there to up her hairdresser. Nobody asking for recommendations asks is "hairdresser name" good. They ask "is your hairdresser good? "

Just checked his insta page and he writes his name as Joshua on his page. So using Josh is odd if you didn't already have a relationship with him.
Also going from Loxys to Vivo, woof
Also the question box was up last night when we didn't know she was going to the hairdresser today.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sush2022

Meh, in my opinion cordbank are just as bad as Simone Anderson so it’s a perfect partnership.
absolutely disgusting for a business to be preying on vulnerable first time parents.
Cordbank still hounded me after I had a miscarriage, they still keep calling me to see if it was this month I was now pregnant.
to add when I did eventually do cordbanking my private obstetrician told me it’s not necessary and they are just a commercial business. My midwife who had been in the profession for 20 years had only ever done the process once before, so it certainly isn’t that popular like they make it out to be

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
New thread name idea
Simone anderson Calling her adidas sneakers 'chucks' is one of her latest stunts, but has the cheek to call us thick cunts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Oh-do-tell-all

I messaged Dom too and he said he’s had quite a few messages today asking about the podcast. I may have suggested he release it now while she’s mid yet another scandal and it might be good for his ratings lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thing that gets me about all of this obfuscation of reality that Simone engages in is that it all seems totally unnecessary!

When we had two kids, we had to get rid of our spare bedroom that had a queen bed in it for guests. Thats just what happens. So if Trent is now working in the spare room downstairs, then why not just say “Trent’s office is now in the spare room so that Asher’s big boy room can be upstairs with us”.

It would be the most normal thing in the world. Same with putting Asher into daycare. If she had just said “influencing and being able to complete my partnership obligations is a 30 hour a week job, so we’ve decided to put him into daycare for three days a week so I can focus on work for those days” that would have been the most normal thing in the world.

But she is intentionally opaque and deceitful when asked about these things, giving vague answers that don’t actually align with reality, so it makes everything she says seem untrustworthy. And again, to what end? What benefit does she get from obscuring the truth around these things?
THIS! YES! - new member here. Thank you for voicing my thoughts exactly.

I found Tattle recently after becoming absolutely fed up with her portrayal of motherhood and was relieved to see others felt the same. I had my second baby around the same time Asher was born and watching the way she chose to represent those first 6 months was nothing short of harmful to fellow mums and their mental health. I’m sure she referred to herself as a “health influencer” at a YourCycle event? Absolutely far from it!

I was constantly questioning why I couldn’t manage to get much needed alone time or date nights out, why my house was always a tip, why I wasn’t crying tears of absolute joy and happiness everyday, why I was finding most days a challenge…. I asked my husband how he thought she did it and he hit the nail on the head. He straight out said, “she either has a nanny or he’s in daycare.”

• Heart
Reactions: 33