Simone Anderson #16 Simone bought herself a Shein dress, she can’t fix the women’s refuge mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did conceive after the alleged miscarriage but very soon after and I think the miscarriage didn’t happen and that’s why she’s hiding her bump and due date. She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I think she’s getting herself in a flap with all the lies and then trying to lie to cover the lies.
two miscarriages (allegedly)

Reactions: 7
Heres to getting banned in 3-2-1🤣
The dumb thing is, she actually could. This time of year is perfect to donate to Women’s Refuge cause the items can be presents if they’re in a situation that means they can’t buy things. But Simmo wouldn’t think of that because she couldn’t share it all on socials and look like an amazing, devine person. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Simone anderson #17: Simone seems frazzled as of late, maybe its because she has to hide away her due date. Block of cheese Christmas tree up on her mantle, when will she address the womens refuge scandal?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we have the due date/feijoa salad theory added to the summary of the next thread? Just so that all new people are up to speed

Reactions: 14
Nice to see A in the same shoes everyday since our tattle discussion 👏👏👏

What would @tagitbaby do with out us!!

Since A puts holes in all his teats this may be a great step to moving him over to a sipper cup Simon, it's a sign he's ready!! I'm sure in next week or two we will see this change. 🤭😁 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see A in the same shoes everyday since our tattle discussion 👏👏👏

What would @tagitbaby do with out us!!

Since A puts holes in all his teats this may be a great step to moving him over to a sipper cup Simon, it's a sign he's ready!! I'm sure in next week or two we will see this change. 🤭😁 xx
I questioned this a few weeks ago. But I guess she has up until 18 months to sort that🤣 I’m a get off the bottle quico type of person and if he’s sipping from a cup for water he can for milk.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.