Simone Anderson #16 Simone bought herself a Shein dress, she can’t fix the women’s refuge mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mōrena, “delete” is a good search word for reporting spam accounts today if anyone gets a chance!

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or has scammy Simone not posted on her grid in 3 days? Last post I see is her promoting tampons.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or has scammy Simone not posted on her grid in 3 days? Last post I see is her promoting tampons.
and for any new visitors who are unaware - her dress in the tampon post is from shein and she deleted all the comments from people asking where the dress was from 😂
It seems simone is having a little trouble figuring out who exactly her target audience is - come on simmy that’s marketing 101 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll just go on about her normal fake perfect life.

When I had my second kid, we had to decrease the days my first was in daycare because we couldn’t afford it anymore or even justify it really as I was at home full time. I have hardly any support too, have never had a full day and night to myself since I became a mother 6 years ago.
Amen! I was home full time for 8 years, 24/7 with two small kids (one with Autism) I'd say I saw one movie a year if I was lucky. Got maybe 1 night off (overnight) annually. She has no idea what most people have to go through.

• Heart
Oh duck off. You didn't recognise your own son?
So, either you did and you're being dramatic or maybe you didn't because you're always too busy looking at your phone and not your son.
But hey, you said it Simone 🤷🏻‍♀️

---
Simone Anderson
Simone Pretscherer
Simone Forsyth
Trent Forsyth
Simone anderson women's refuge
Simone baby
Simone pregnancy
Simone scam

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
and for any new visitors who are unaware - her dress in the tampon post is from shein and she deleted all the comments from people asking where the dress was from 😂
It seems simone is having a little trouble figuring out who exactly her target audience is - come on simmy that’s marketing 101 lol
Well now that she’s focusing on her CF and only has ADs on her peasant stories, she’s not coming up on my feed cause she’s got even shitter engagement than before!! I have to actually go to her page to see new posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Simone must be itching to buy some more bots. How long will she wait before she starts buying again? My prediction is one week after the podcast comes out. Place your bets.
I reckon she's accepted 315k now. She'll buy once she hits 314k. Let's keep reporting 😊😊 Done the 'delete' ones suggested above.

Oh that is so funny! Very ethical and sustainable shopping at Shein! Surprised she not wearing her fake designer with it!

Reactions: 6
duck off Simone honestly
For once I actually don’t have anything to say

edit: I found some words.
Simone you forgot to mention you dump your kid with family or the babysitter more evenings than not so you can go out for a date night or with the besties.
YET YOU STILL DON’T HAVE TIME TO FLUFF AROUND.
0066925D-8BD1-4210-AFE0-91704DADF402.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
duck off Simone honestly
For once I actually don’t have anything to say

edit: I found some words.
Simone you forgot to mention you dump your kid with family or the babysitter more evenings than not so you can go out for a date night or with the besties.
YET YOU STILL DON’T HAVE TIME TO FLUFF AROUND.
View attachment 1738760
The irony of this - the comment at the bottom ‘whilst getting my hair done’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.