Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure we'll see BOTH of those jewelry boxes in her home in the future

Reactions: 7
“Unfortunately, we are not able to comment or justify whether we are aligned” what does that even MEAN?!
…also a 5% discount is laughable! Why would you even bother using that!

Reactions: 4
“Unfortunately, we are not able to comment or justify whether we are aligned” what does that even MEAN?!
…also a 5% discount is laughable! Why would you even bother using that!
Maybe Simone should have used the Space General products to store the women’s refuge receipts in, then we wouldn’t have found ourselves in this situation?

Oh goodie. More free food for our favourite Hobsonville family. I was getting worried.

Reactions: 10
Oh suprise suprise!!! She has deleted ALL HER WEDNESDAY REELS

They are no longer on here page
As expected she is rattled by Skete and is trying to avoid any more people finding out the truth/finding tattle.

I’m pretty sure she had GOMI take down her thread and she loves to threaten legal action so that’s probably why you don’t see much about her.

Latest CF a video about being too comfy to want to move but she's knows she has to do clients... Whoop di Doo
“Clients”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She most likely took the sip of water while filming to show us tattlers she does drink water as it was mentioned last week in here. There’s always a motive to her madness.
Unscheduled water?? sHeS WiLd

Reactions: 14
She most likely took the sip of water while filming to show us tattlers she does drink water as it was mentioned last week in here. There’s always a motive to her madness.
Why was she so dehydrated? Surely she didn’t consume any of that wine at Erin’s last night that she had to share pics of

Reactions: 5
I thought the same re the Gomi threads. But then sometimes it was just the site admin getting fucked off with Australia and blocking anyone from NZ as well

Reactions: 7
For some reason the photo won’t load for me, so I’ll just leave this here……

simone hopefully your besties can buy you some more bots for a baby shower gift as you’re down to 315k again.
View attachment 1718429
Wonder when she last MC’d or did an event as a motivational speaker?
Does that mean I can say “school student” in my bio because I was in the past? Lol

Reactions: 20
I’m raging at the shit this idiot has gotten away with just this afternoon alone. The dermaplaning straight after a facial yesterday- BULLSHIT. No reputable beautician would be one bit okay with this. The ads for the two jewellery boxes?? How is this okay! How does she still get away with this shit? I also don’t care if it’s all pre- recorded!

Reactions: 19
It’s so random that Trenti can pop out to Bunnings during the day but took 3 hours to come downstairs and see the piss stick sitting next to the salad
Locking himself in his office working for 3 hours straight or rushing off to Bunnings.. What’s the common denominator with these.. both getting away from Simone

Reactions: 17
Exactly! And if it is pre-recorded it’s really not hard to state that on the story like other influencers do so you’re not giving out false info or making it seem that these things are okay to do!!

Reactions: 6
I know us speculating is only fueling the fire and providing her cOnTeNt ….but…parental leave? lol

I thought the same re the Gomi threads. But then sometimes it was just the site admin getting fucked off with Australia and blocking anyone from NZ as well
I think she did but yes also the site admin is hating on us atm big time! I haven’t been able to comment on my threads for aaaaaages!

Oh ffs! MAKETHEMBUYTHEIROWNFOOD! …also Simmy we better not see any of these for dinner this week! Still waiting on 1 let alone the 4! of your Woop meals this week!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So the latest razors Simone is hocking are 6 times the price of the ones on special at countdown..
better living everyone #ethical #simonesaver #budgetwithsimone
Yep! I buy mine from a dollar store, daiso to be precise! They do the job well

Idk why Alice hates the Australian and New Zealand readers so much

Reactions: 2
Man, kung food thai curry curry is good but I bought another one of their meals, cos there was no gluten allergy only for the ingredient list to catch my eye that it had soy sauce had to chuck it in the bin. They need to state the allergens clearly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.