Simone Anderson #13 Went on a podcast because she’s a open book, won’t talk about how she’s a massive crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roo 😂😂😂 it doesn’t even sound right coming out of her mouth and how does it relate to the name
Asher? Ridiculous

Reactions: 2
“We’re not huge on snacks, we try and focus on 3 big meals a day” 🤦‍♀️ Seriously Semen, he’s a toddler, he should be eating every 2-3 hours a day - breakfast - snack - lunch - snack - dinner - & may or may not have a snack/bottle before bed.
Their small stomachs coupled with their high energy means they should be eating often. They don’t have large stomachs to hold a lot of food to keep them going for hours between meals.

On another note it’s so lovely to see you incorporating some Te Reo Māori into your vocabulary - have you been taking lessons?

It was so nice of that lady that Trenti ran into at the shops mention how she followed you on Instagram. I can’t wait to run into Trenti one day and gush that I follow his wife on Tattle 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Roo 😂😂😂 it doesn’t even sound right coming out of her mouth and how does it relate to the name
Asher? Ridiculous
Because he was happiest when on their tummies or being held close like a kangaroo and apparently they’ve called him roo since he was born 🙃 although the first we’d heard of roo was his first bday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she kept trying to make Asher show his puku after he clearly said “uh uh”. Stop pressuring your kid to show off for the camera, he clearly hates it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Because he was happiest when on their tummies or being held close like a kangaroo and apparently they’ve called him roo since he was born 🙃 although the first we’d heard of roo was his first bday
She’s just copied Mrs Hinch from the UK (instagrammer/influencer). She has a son she calls Ronnie Roo. She also does Freshnupfriday etc. Semen is trying to emulate her. That’s where a lot of her ideas come from.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Every time I see that “Happy Halloween” Embrace sale picture I just imagine that all of those women are out trick or treating in costume dressed as the scariest thing you can imagine: Tacky, self-obsessed influencers with affiliate codes for poor quality, over priced, drop shipped activewear.
A1BD40F9-2B87-4AFD-8873-C8A7C7BC73D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget Asher’s emergency snacks of biscuits from the car bag lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Water was freely available in sippy drink bottles when my kids were young. Definitely not scheduled.

Her letterbox probably gets more water in its twice weekly wash down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When did Scamming Simon pair up with Alana Cronin/Welle club. Guess they share bots, didn't realise they support each other🤢 not a good partnership🤦
Ugh I can’t stand this woman. She is so far up Simons epic asshole (and Elle herself) it is pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.