Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
Simplify my home….EDIT THEY STILL HAVE A CODE WITH SIMONE :(

I really do appreciate you reaching out. I hope this provides you with some clarity & I'm learning more & more every single day.

When we first started Simplify my home, I was extremely naive, this was the first business I have ever owned.

Influencers were all new to me. In the beginning, Simone supported us hugely. We never paid her anything & she continued to promote our product without any contracts, which lead to huge huge sales.

In recent weeks I've started to read & understand a lot more about the events.
Today in particular I was informed of a few things I wasn't never aware of. I was also given misinformation regarding the Womens refuge in the beginning, as there are many stories. I didn't understand the situation fully. I take that on fully, I'm sorry for this.

The values do not align with our business, this is not something I want to support, please keep this confidential as she has always been lovely to me & has done a lot for our business in the early days. But we will be distancing ourselves moving forward. I reposted her stories on Monday evening. Then today I got some in-depth information.

I'm not sure if you have seen, but we have pulled back hugely with the work we had done with her. I will continue to take the same actions.

We aren't actively sending products anymore, the last parcel was sent last week, she ordered some products via our website and it's been a few months since we had sent anything prior.

She has been reposting & tagging when she is organising her home. We aren't in any conversations about her creating content for us.

I feel quite sick to my stomach, because it was never my intention to partner with people who haven't been honest & misleading.

I would love to hear back from you.

Warmest regards,

Hannah Stickland
Director

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
For some reason my emails are playing up so I can’t screen shot (shows in a weird format) but I just received this from Peachy Lip Co in response to my email.
for the records the email I send to businesses is quite polite.

Hi XXXX,

I would suggest finding something more productive to do with your Sunday morning. I hope things in your life improve soon.

Thanks,
Niki xx

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I have been wondering how we can bring more attention to the fact that Simone Anderson claimed to be donating around $200,000 of proceeds from sales of her second hand gifted clothing to the Women’s Refuge, but then only donated a fraction of that, and only after she was publicly challenged and chose to undergo court proceedings.

What if we set up a GoFundMe with the goal of raising $200,000 to go to Women’s Refuge as a way of compensating them for the donations that were stolen.

Surely that would be such a big goal and amount of money that it would be a story that would attract media attention?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Thread Suggestion:

Simone Anderson #14 The Dom Harvey podcast is on its way, her Women’s Refuge scam is here to stay

(This title suggestion is to really up the SEO for these threads when people google the podcast and her name)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
For our reference of who does what around here -

Close friends
@Butt3rfly
@#Simon
@bigbeigeape

@sausagefingertrent keeps us updated with embrace sales

@Simone15 grabs all the emails for businesses that Semen has promoted

@hobsonville_housewife will summarise Dom’s podcast when it’s up

(sorry if I’ve missed anyone that does MVP work, if you quote my post I’ll add you in next time…. Then we know who to ask for updates 🙃)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

shh77

VIP Member
Our random friend is back. They always comment on S posts making her family sound so lovely. S always seems to pin/like their ones the best as well.
Seems legit 😂😂

Sorry for the lack of CF content... I'm on school camp 😭😭🤣🤣 although I should be thankful I have this opportunity to fluff around and just hang out unlike some 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg can you imagine SimSim being parent helper on school camp?! Ok everybody wake up! I know we’re in sleeping bags but its Friday and 5.30am so we have to change them! #freshsleepingbagfriday!
“oh no *insert other child’s name here* I realise you’ve been exerting a huge amount of extra physical energy on the ropes course this morning but it isn’t 1pm yet, so no you can’t have your scheduled cup of water yet”
I’m sorry you want me to take the kids on a what now? a hike up that hill? No, I’m sorry Embrace isn’t good for tramping, just lounging around home. Another parent will have to do that one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Long time lurker, first time poster! I’m four degrees removed from Simon (acquaintance of a friend of a friend of a friend) and I have it on good authority she is due late Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Notacommodity

On a group Im in on fb, someone posted simones rice bubble slice recipe asking if theres a gluten free version of m&ms (no m&ms arent gluten free) and someone unironically replied "pebbles" which is the gf equivalent of m&ms 🤣🤣🤣🤣 resisted the urge to comment

• Haha
Reactions: 40

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Oh honey no, what is she wearing??? Put on a slip. This isn't it. It's one thing having a beach day and throwing this over a swimsuit but nobody wants to see the bra and undies which can't even be tagged #ad anymore.

Also I'm fairly sure the saying is "I CAN tell you that for free", besides the fact this isn't close friends content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Fuuuccckkk. He’s quite pot bellied. Surely that’s indicative of being allergic to something? But how would you know when you feed him so many foods by a certain age.
nah this ain’t it. I don’t care if we’re not supposed to moderate, we aren’t here to comment on children’s bodies. I’m not ok with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

influencedforlyfe

“We’re not huge on snacks, we try and focus on 3 big meals a day” 🤦‍♀️ Seriously Semen, he’s a toddler, he should be eating every 2-3 hours a day - breakfast - snack - lunch - snack - dinner - & may or may not have a snack/bottle before bed.
Their small stomachs coupled with their high energy means they should be eating often. They don’t have large stomachs to hold a lot of food to keep them going for hours between meals.

On another note it’s so lovely to see you incorporating some Te Reo Māori into your vocabulary - have you been taking lessons?

It was so nice of that lady that Trenti ran into at the shops mention how she followed you on Instagram. I can’t wait to run into Trenti one day and gush that I follow his wife on Tattle 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36

shh77

VIP Member
Guys I need to interrupt your regular programming to do a Simon and make this all about me for a second 😂
I’ve just noticed I’m now a ‘VIP Member’! head pats for me!! 😂😂
….ok back to the ads for more devine sh*t we’re definitely going to be influenced to buy! 🫠🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
unless they are in the name of a company/trust - this would be impossible to find.
Don’t you worry, I work in property ownership. This is my hill to die on.

Edited to add that even if owned by a trust or a company the actual owners will still be listed, or traceable.

This is someone who lied about donating to a charity. For years. I get it, lying about properties might seem far fetched, but she is counting on people not being able to call her out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

suchavibe

For some reason my emails are playing up so I can’t screen shot (shows in a weird format) but I just received this from Peachy Lip Co in response to my email.
for the records the email I send to businesses is quite polite.

Hi XXXX,

I would suggest finding something more productive to do with your Sunday morning. I hope things in your life improve soon.

Thanks,
Niki xx
Ironically Niki doesn’t have anything better to do on her Sunday morning but to answer business emails and damage her brand in the process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
LOL SHE TAKES A PHOTO OF HER $200 GUMBOOTS (x2) AS A WAY OF ADVERTISING GUMBOOT FRIDAY.

This woman is just so tone deaf. She literally can’t think like a normal person.

• Angry
  • Wow

Ejo27

Chatty Member
She might be less "frazzled" if she stopped obsessively refreshing tattle. Just a thought Simon. Also, your efforts are futile. You literally committed fraud and ripped off the most vulnerable people and lied about it when given the opportunity to come clean. You can't do damage control on that or save your reputation.

In addition to being a dishonest theif, it isn't even as though your content is decent or engaging. You're tanking yourself on every level.

Before I knew about the Women's Refuge debacle, I loved you. Followed you for years. Stealing donations aside, you are contrived and boring. A walking advert with no authenticity. If I didn't know you were a dishonest liar, I would still have stopped following you. You're boring AF