Simone Anderson #13 Went on a podcast because she’s a open book, won’t talk about how she’s a massive crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please start the next thread as I think I have found Simone’s new profile and would hate for it to get missed at the end of this one.
Edit: have called this user out many threads ago and said they should at least use a username not stating with T. Guess since Tagitbaby has been getting some heat they went back to the other one

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can someone please start the next thread as I think I have found Simone’s new profile and would hate for it to get missed at the end of this one.
Edit: have called this user out many threads ago and said they should at least use a username not stating with T. Guess since Tagitbaby has been getting some heat they went back to the other one
[/QUOTE]
OOOoooh please share. There has been a few comments I have second guessed and thought that Scamone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.