Simone Anderson #13 Went on a podcast because she’s a open book, won’t talk about how she’s a massive crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @plasticdividers for the thread name.

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for setting up the new thread @sausagefingertrent

Here’s some SEO for the ol’ Google:
Simone Anderson woman’s refuge scam
Simone Anderson ethical
Simone Anderson grift
Simone Anderson has turf instead of grass and it’s weird af
(Hey, ya never know, someone might Google that 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Simone Anderson weight loss
Simone Anderson before and after
Simone Anderson skin removal
Simone Anderson make up
Simone Anderson pregnant
Simone Anderson gender reveal
What is Simone Anderson famous for
Simone Anderson Husband

Reactions: 5
Influencer Simone Anderson taken to ASA over 'misleading' promotion of rapid antigen tests

Instagram influencer Simone Anderson cops backlash over 'inappropriate' social media post - this was about the mosque terrorist attacks and her promoting Postie.

Promoting retinol while pregnant https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/12...rson-promotes-retinol-products-while-pregnant

Promoting panadol in relation to mental health - https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...al-health-message/DNC5EM546GAE7LIPSVHOVH7GXU/

Reactions: 9
Find Fair engaged with Simmo. Massive uproar as Simone is anything but ethical. Find Fair realised they messed up and canned their partnership with Simmo.

Big props to Find Fair for owning it and replying to each and every comment on their page. Can someone please share the comments??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m going to post something from 2019. This was during the time that Simone was saying she was donating to Women’s Refuge, but actually was pocketing the money.
Can someone please check that my name etc isn’t on there 🤪😱
P.S. I am not Libby Robertson or Hannah Joy

Reactions: 1
Maria/HMHC/MFM donating money from this months close friends to Oke Charity and will provide receipts.

where are you donating your $4,500 from CF to this month Simone?!

Help Auckland could be a good option seeing as you partnered with them last month?

maybe ask Dom for a recommendation?

Reactions: 18
Engagement stats as of today (31 Oct)

Making sense of these numbers - attached.

A few days ago after her attention seeking reel her engagement rate got to 1.18% and now right back down where it seems to stay😝
Perhaps engagement is down as the washing basket is awol and the LV sandals have also not been seen for a while? The riveting content we waited for each day is missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These threads are on fire..... I cant believe she got away with it so long
I only started following after I saw Pebbles call her out..... I wanted to see what she was like and what would happen. Then she had her baby I wanted to see her spotless house with a toddler.... but realise after being here how fake and toxic she is. I was blocked then unblocked when I commented on one of her poor me posts asking where she got them from and saying reading them cant be good for her. Comment deleted and blocked. Unblocked but also dont follow. The train wreck is slow...

Reactions: 17
She's purchases all her sets from bras and things? witch it literally says paid partnership in the post, you don't purchase tit!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.