Simone Anderson #13 Went on a podcast because she’s a open book, won’t talk about how she’s a massive crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google suggestion tags:
Simone anderson weightloss
Simone anderson podcast
ASA nz influencer
Simone anderson second hand wardrobe
Is it Devine or divine or divene?
simone anderson Trent Forsyth

Reactions: 2
These threads are on fire..... I cant believe she got away with it so long
I only started following after I saw Pebbles call her out..... I wanted to see what she was like and what would happen. Then she had her baby I wanted to see her spotless house with a toddler.... but realise after being here how fake and toxic she is. I was blocked then unblocked when I commented on one of her poor me posts asking where she got them from and saying reading them cant be good for her. Comment deleted and blocked. Unblocked but also dont follow. The train wreck is slow...
Haha that was me too! I asked where she was seeing all the posts about her still doing F45 when she just announced she was pregnant again and I was blocked! Like WTH?!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe we are up to 13 already!!! You know you’re a problematic person when you have 13 threads about yourself! Get yourself together Simmo as we are not going anywhere 😂

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe we are up to 13 already!!! You know you’re a problematic person when you have 13 threads about yourself! Get yourself together Simmo as we are not going anywhere 😂
Problematic alright - even with her content as dry as a bone, she is still contentious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Simone doll your bra doesn't fit...the wires in the middle should fit flush against your chest not on any breast tissue. You're welcome for this divine advice xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what she’s gonna do with the lollies etc from trick or treating.. as if they would be eating them. Donate them maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what she’s gonna do with the lollies etc from trick or treating.. as if they would be eating them. Donate them maybe?
She definitely won’t be giving them to Asher since she rather him just have 3 meals a day and a small amount of snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely won’t be giving them to Asher since she rather him just have 3 meals a day and a small amount of snacks
😂 mainly his three meals a day. FFS. He’s one year old. I’ve never known a child that doesn’t snack all the time even when they have their normal meals. Kids are growing!!
oh wait sorry I forgot he’s not a normal kid is he. He’s well advanced.
I wonder if he’s allowed any water outside those times she mentioned on his strict schedule.

Reactions: 11
Semen, we know Asher is going as a vaccum cleaner cause ya know, he froths over his little Dyson and his broom is just epic😂😂😂

Pic of Semen version 1.
Maybe he will be dressed as a giant donation receipt or a giant cheque for womens refuge....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No tit Simone, Asher-roo doesn’t want to show the world his body. But ka pai 👏🏼 puku does indeed mean belly. I’m glad your one year old is teaching you

No bleeping way is he even getting a sniff of sugar. Maybe he will be allowed an extra boiled egg as a treat tho.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
No tit Simone, Asher-roo doesn’t want to show the world his body. But ka pai 👏🏼 puku does indeed mean belly. I’m glad your one year old is teaching you

No bleeping way is he even getting a sniff of sugar. Maybe he will be allowed an extra boiled egg as a treat tho.
Just while we are on the topic, do you happen to have a recipe for a boiled egg? I've looked everywhere but can't find one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😂 mainly his three meals a day. FFS. He’s one year old. I’ve never known a child that doesn’t snack all the time even when they have their normal meals. Kids are growing!!
oh wait sorry I forgot he’s not a normal kid is he. He’s well advanced.
I wonder if he’s allowed any water outside those times she mentioned on his strict schedule.
Also what bleeping kid likes cottage cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.