Simone Anderson #11 Simone has new sandals, but still won’t address the Women’s Refuge scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You counted the comments. You truly are doing the lords work thank you for your service

Reactions: 8
I wonder how S is coping with all these comments she can’t delete. Showing how much people really think of her.

Reactions: 9
Erin looks to be the sister of the Supie founder, Sarah Balle…

Reactions: 2
She said on her Q&a 4 nights a week!! Suuure

Reactions: 6
Would love to a be a fly on the way in the Forsyth whare tonight! And her management team, and Fair and Good and all other influencers watching this shit storm!

Reactions: 16
I feel like Simone’s meds have kicked in.

She was in a real slump, posting same old same old, never taking to camera, bitter and unhinged. But then Skete says there are MH issues at play and almost two weeks later we have a chatty happy Simone!

Simone I’m glad you got help.

Did you find those Woman’s refuge receipts in your wallet while you were paying for the script?

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’ll find the receipts, because there aren’t any, but her acting is so good lately that one day she might act some kind of apology video?

The “we’re going to be boy parents” acting was 10/10 simone!! Oscar worthy

Simone anderson makeup artist
Simone anderson hair and makeup artist
Simone anderson ethical
Simone anderson gender reveal
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson family
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson pregnancy
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson tattle
Simone anderson close friends
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson Auckland

Reactions: 7
Anyone else noted the camera is getting further away for laundry folding stories ? Of her in the closet that is

Reactions: 5
This is why I called you Simone lol. She comes in here, gets defensive, then attacks people and flounces.

I can’t deal with her bots
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME SEE THIS WITH MY OWN EYES
Whyyyyyyy

Did we watch the same video? She was incredibly unconvincing to me lol

“Today’s” gym video

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.